BBCI Guwahati Recruitment Latest Updates
- Recruitment Board Name: Dr. B Borooach Cancer Institute, Guwahati
- Total No. of Vacancies: 23
- Category: Assam Jobs
- Post Name: Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist & Other Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 09th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st May 2019
- Selection Process: Interview/ Computer Typing Test
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: http://www.bbcionline.org/
BBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2019 – 23 Jobs
Dr. B Borooach Cancer Institute, Guwahati under the Department of Atomic Energy has newly released a job notification for filling Staff Nurse, ICU Technician, Physiotherapist, Speech & Swallowing Therapist, Social Investigator and Clinical Coordinator jobs. The recruitment of contenders will be on Ad hoc Basis. http://www.bbcionline.org/ is the official website to get more details regarding Government Jobs in India. 31st May 2019 is the dead date to submit the application form.
Number of empty positions to be filled in Dr. Borooah Cancer Institute is 23.
- Staff Nurse – 17 Jobs
- ICU Technician – 01 Job
- Physiotherapist – 01 Job
- Speech and Swallowing Therapist – 01 Job
- Clinical Coordinator – 01 Job
- Science graduates with one year experience can apply for Clinical Coordinator jobs.
- MSW pass candidates can apply for Social Investigator jobs.
- B.Sc holders can apply for ICU technician and Staff Nurse jobs.
- Upper age limit for applicants is 30 years.
BBCI Guwahati Salary
- Selected candidates as Clinical Coordinator will get pay of Rs.10,000/-
- Hired applicants for Social Investigator jobs will get pay of Rs.18,000/-
- For ICU Technician posts the monthly income is Rs.15, 180/-
- For remaining posts, the monthly remuneration will be Rs.17, 790/-
Candidates selection will be done through Interview / Computer typing test. Interview date will be announced soon on 11th June 2019 in the official website.
Submit application forms for BBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2019 Notification through OFFLINE mode. 31st May 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Download the Application Form?
Candidates can click on the given links below to download the application form, duly fill it and attach all the necessary documents, send it to below given address.
The Director, Dr B. Borooach Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, AK Azad Road, Guwahati – 781016.
Job hunters can daily follow our job portal DRONA.IN to know the latest State and Central Govt Jobs. You can download Weekly Employment News and can apply for these jobs if eligible to the respected designation.
Live Jobs to Apply In India