74 BARC Work Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has recently published a new notification for recruitment to the posts of Work Assistant. So, candidates those who are searching for Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019 they can apply for this recruitment before the deadline.
The online submission process has started on 08th June 2019 and will be ended by on 01st July 2019. The total of 74 empty vacancies is going to be filled by the eligible candidates for Work Assistant posts. https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/main_page.jsp is the official link to know more details about this recruitment notification.
BARC Work Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Total No. of Vacancies: 74
- Post Name: Work Assistant
- Category: Govt Jobs in India 2019
- Starting date of the Application Process: 08th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01st July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.barc.gov.in/
- ADVERTISEMENT No. 1/2019 (R-II)
Vacancy Details of BARC Jobs 2019
The number of vacancies is ready by the young and energetic persons for Work Assistant is 74 jobs.
Category wise vacancies are given below
- SC – 01 post
- ST – 01 post
- OBC – 62 posts
- UR – 08 posts
- EWS – 02 posts
Educational Qualification for Work Assistant Posts
Are you passed in 10th class/SSC? If yes, you can easily apply for this job. Because for work assistant post just need 10th pass/SSC candidates.
- For Gen/UR candidates should have a minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Relaxation period for SC/ST contenders is 05 years and for OBC contenders is 03 years.
The selected candidates for Work Assistants in BARC 2019 will get a monthly income is Rs. 18,000/-
Selection Process for BARC Jobs in 2019
In general, the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre conducts a few rounds to screen the applied aspirants. The first round will be a preliminary test and the second round will be an advanced test. Candidates those who performed well in all rounds they will be appointed as work assistant.
- Stage – 1: Preliminary Test
- Stage – 2: Advanced Test
The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application forms through ONLINE mode. 01st June 2019 is the last date to submit the duly filled forms.
The application fee for Gen/OBC contenders is Rs.100/-
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai/Board of Radiation and Isotope Technology (BRIT), Navi Mumbai.
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, log in to the official website of BARC Mumbai.
- The official website of BARC is https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/main_page.jsp
- Now, you will be directed to the home page of BRAC.
- Later, visit the Latest Announcements and click on the BARC Work Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Download BARC Work Assistant Jobs Notification 2019 PDF.
- Go through the instructions carefully before applying for the BARC Work Assistant Jobs.
- Then, click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required details like Name, Mobile Number, Mail ID etc.
- Verify the details filled before submitting them and then tap on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out of BARC Application Form 2019 and keep it for future reference.
- BARC Work Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF (English)
- BARC Work Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF (Hindi)
- Apply Online Link for BARC Jobs 2019 – 74 Work Assistant
Also, You May Like