BARC Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Recruitment Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- No. of Posts: 92
- Name of the Posts: Security Guard & Assistant Security Officer
- Starting Date to Apply: 16th November 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 16th December 2019
- Job Category: Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
- Selection Process: Written Test & Physical Test
- Official Website: https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/
- Look at more Sarkari Naukri 2019 – 20
- ADVERTISEMENT No. 2/2019 (R-II)
BARC Recruitment 2019
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is inviting online applications for the vacant posts of Security Guard and Assistant Section Officer from 16th November 2019 to 16th December 2019. So, interested and eligible candidates may fill the application forms before the last date. In this article, you would know the details of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, application fee, etc.. Also, you may refer to the detailed notification pdf attached below.
Department and category wise vacancies are going to be filled by BARC.
Assistant Section Officer (group b) – 17 posts
- SC – 08
- ST – 02
- OBC – 03
- UR – 05
- EWS – 01
Security Guard (group c) – 93 posts
- SC – 15
- ST – 06
- OBC – 20
- UR – 26
- EWS – 06
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Jobs 2019 – 20
- For Assistant Section Officer posts, candidates must have completed their graduation, and for Security Guard posts, candidates must have passed in 10th class.
- The minimum age for the said posts above is 18 years, and the maximum age is based on their categories.
- UR – 27 years
- SC/ST – 32 years
- OBC – 30 years
The selected candidates will get a payment based on their profiles.
- Assistant Section Officer – Rs. 34,500/- (Cell No.1-Level 6 of Pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules
- Security Guard – Rs. 18,000/- (Cell No.1-Level 1 of Pay Matrix) + benefits as admissible under Central Government Rules
- The enrolled candidates of BARC Security Guard Recruitment 2019 will be selected through the following rounds. Contenders who performed well in all rounds will be appointed in the Assistant Section Officer/ Security Guard.
- Through ONLINE mode, aspirants may apply the application forms for BARC Security Guard Recruitment from 16th November 2019 to 16th December 2019.
- For Assistant Section Officer, the application fee is Rs. 150/-
- For Security Guard, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, visit the official website of BARC, http://www.barc.gov.in/index.html
- Search for the required notification in the latest openings sections.
- Click on the official notification pdf.
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- Later click on the Job application in the menu bar of the home page.
- In that, you will find the application form for different categories.
- Download the form and fill the necessary details in it.
- After filling, submit the form before the last date.
You May Also Like