Specialist Officers in Scale I, Scale II, and Scale III Notification 2019 was issued by the Bank Of Maharashtra to recruit 43 candidates. Interested people must know category wise vacancies, selection process, eligibility criteria. The online applications for Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 can be filled from 5th August 2019 to 19th August 2019.
Bank Of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Notification 2019
Are you looking for Bank Jobs? Bank Of Maharashtra recently come up with a new advertisement to recruit young and talented aspirants for Specialist Officers in Scale I, II & III posts. So interested people who meet the eligibility conditions should submit the applications on or before 19th August 2019.
Individuals who are searching for bank jobs or restart their career can utilize this excellent opportunity. But before submitting the applications, once read instructions and other details at Bank Of Maharashtra SO Recruitment Notification. Useful information such as Selection Process, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Vacancies, Salary, etc. are provided in the following sections.
Bank Of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Bank: Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Post Name: Specialist Officers in Scale I, II & III
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 43
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Opening Date To Fill Applications: 5th August 2019
- Last Date To Send Applications: 19th August 2019
- End Date for receipt of hard copy of online application: 29th August 2019
- Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Selection Process: Shortlisting and Personal Interview
- Job Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Maharashtra
www.bankofmaharashtra.in Specialist Officer Vacancy
Total Number Of Posts: 43
Names of the Posts: Law Officers Scale II, Security Officers Scale II, Fire Officer Scale-II, Information System (IS) Auditors Scale III
The post wise vacancies list is as follows
- Law Officer: 25
- Security Officer: 12
- Fire Officer: 01
- Information System (IS) Auditors: 05
Bank Of Maharashtra SO Eligibility Conditions
- Law Officers: Should complete Bachelor’s degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India with 55% marks.
- Security Officers: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University are eligible.
- Fire Officer: Who finished Graduation with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India affiliated universities.
- Information System (IS) Auditors: B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics / Comp.Science) with Minimum 55% marks in Aggregate.
- Law Officers: Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years
- Security Officers: Lower age 25 years and Upper age 40 years
- Fire Officer: In between 25 and 40 years
- Information System (IS) Auditors: 25 to 35 years
The selection of aspirants for Specialist officer post will be based on the shortlisting and personal interview.
Selected individuals in Bank Of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019 will get the pay scale as follows.
- Scale – II – 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
- Scale – III – 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490
BOM Specialist Officer Application Process
The eligible candidates can apply online for Bank Of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Scale-II jobs @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in. Willing contenders need to complete the applications in between 5th August 2019 & 19th August 2019. Fill the form as early as possible to avoid tension at the last minute.
Steps To Apply Online for www.bankofmaharashtra.in SO Jobs 2019
- Firstly, visit the official page of Bank Of Maharashtra.
- Go to the careers section on the home page.
- Later find and download BOM Specialist Officers Scale I Notification.
- Go through all the eligibility criteria, instructions carefully.
- Select the desired post you want to apply.
- Now, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter your details on the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Once cross-checks the provided data before submitting the application form.
- In the end, take a printout the BOM Specialist Officer Online Application Form for future use.
- OBC / General (Application fee + intimation charges): Rs. 708/-
- SC/ST/PWD (intimation charges only): Rs.118/-
- Bank Of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Notification 2019-20
- Apply Online Link For BOM Specialist Officer Jobs