Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Bank of Maharashtra
- Number of Vacancies: 300
- Post Name: Generalist Officer
- Start Date of Online Application: 11th December 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st December 2019
- Job Category: Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2020
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Look at More Government Jobs in India
- Official Website: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- Advertisement No: AX1/ ST/RP/GENERALIST OFFICER/2019-20
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Recruitment 2020
Bank of Maharashtra has come up with a new advertisement (AX1/ ST/RP/GENERALIST OFFICER/2019-20) to recruit the eligible aspirants for the posts of Generalist Officer in Scale – II and Scale III Project 2019 – 20. Therefore, interested aspirants may fill the online applications from 11th December 2019 to 31st December 2019. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers is enough for the candidate who is going to apply for this Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. Selected candidates will work for the Scale II & Scale III Project 2019 – 20. Look at the below modules to know more about this notification.
Vacancies of Generalist Officer Post
Category and project wise vacancies are mentioned in Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Notification.
Generalist Scale II – 200
- SC – 30
- ST – 15
- OBC – 30
- EWS – 20
- UR – 81
Generalist Scale III – 100
- SC – 15
- ST – 07
- OBC – 27
- EWS – 10
- UR – 41
Eligibility Criteria of Generalist Officer Jobs 2020
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum aggregate of 60% in any discipline with knowledge in computers and MBA from a recognized university.
- Age Limit
- For Generalist Officer Scale-II, the maximum age limit is 35 years, and for Generalist Officer Scale – III, the maximum age limit is 38 years.
Selection Process of Generalist Officer Jobs
The applied candidates of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. Qualified contenders in the written exam will be called to interview.
- Written Examination
Post wise scale of pay will be paid to the selected candidates
- For Generalist Officer, Scale-II: Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950
- For Generalist Officer, Scale-III: Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490
Application Process for Generalist Officer Jobs 2020
The application process would be made ONLINE for this Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. So, all eligible and interested contenders may apply the application form from 11th December 2019 to 31st December 2019. It is better to submit the forms before the last date of 31st December 2019 to avoid server issues at the last minute.
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.118/- and for UR/EWS/OBC candidates is Rs. 1180/-
How to Apply the Online for Generalist Officer Jobs?
- Go to the home page of Bank of Maharashtra, i.e. https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale – II and Scale – III (Project 2019-20)” link
- Download Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Notification 2019
- Ensure the eligibility criteria, click on the apply online link
- Aspirants must provide the required data in the application form
- Later save the form, by pressing the save button
- After that, a new window is opened with the application no. Make a note of that number
- Using the application number, date of birth, candidates should upload his/ her latest photograph & scanned signature.
- Re-check the entered data, before submitting the form
- Pay the application fee while submitting the application form
- Finally, take a print out of the confirmed applications for future purposes
You May Also Like