Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019
Bank Press Note, Dewas is inviting online applications for recruitment to the vacant posts of Junior Technician and Supervisor in different departments. So, for job seekers, it is an excellent opportunity to get a job in Bank Note Press. The online applications will be received from 26th June 2019 to 25th July 2019. So, interested candidates can submit the forms before the last date, i.e., 25/7/2019 to overcome server issues. Diploma completed candidates are eligible for this Dewas Bank Note Press Recruitment. https://www.spmcil.com/Interface/Home.aspx is the official link to know the complete details of this employment notice.
Important Details of Bank Note Press Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Organization: Bank Note Press Dewas
- Total No. of Posts: 58
- Name of the Posts: Junior Technician & Supervisor
- Starting date of the Application Process: 26th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th July 2019
- Category: All Government Jobs
- BNP Dewas Supervisor & Jr Technician Results
- Selection Process: Online Examination
- Look at more Bank Jobs
- Official Website: https://www.spmcil.com/Interface/home.aspx
Vacancy Details of Dewas Bank Note Press Jobs 2019
The total of 58 posts is going to be filled by the eligible aspirants in Bank Note Press.
Department wise vacancies are given below
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking) – 02 posts
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – 04 posts
- Supervisor ( Air Conditioning) – 02 posts
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 30 posts
- Junior Technician (Printing & Plante making) – 08 posts
Candidates who have completed ITI/Diploma in dyestuff technology/paint technology/surface coating technology/printing technology or equivalent from a recognised institute can apply for the posts of Supervisor and Junior Technician.
Based on departments age limits are given below
- For Junior Technician, the age limit is 25 years
- For Supervisor, the age limit is 30 years
The selected candidates can receive a monthly salary based on profiles.
- For Supervisor – Rs. 26,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-
- For Junior Technician – Rs. 7750/- to Rs. 19,040/-
The selection committee of Bank Note Press has decided to recruit the contenders with the online exam. After online examination, there will be an interview/documents verification. The crew of Bank Note Press will announce the selected candidates’ list after completion of the selection procedure.
Mode of applying is through ONLINE for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2019. Preferable contenders can submit the filled forms from 26th June 2019 to 25th July 2019.
Candidates can visit the official website to know the application fee details.
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, log in to the official portal of Bank Note Press.
- The official site of Bank Note Press is https://www.spmcil.com/Interface/Home.aspx
- Now, you will be directed to the home page.
- Later, visit the Latest Announcements and click Jr Technician & Supervisor Notification 2019.
- Download Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF.
- Go through the terms and conditions carefully before going to apply for the Note Press Bank Jobs.
- Then, click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required info like Full Name, Mobile Number, Mail ID etc.
- Verify the details filled before submitting them and then tap on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out of Application Form 2019 and keep it for future reference.