Download Bank Exam Question Papers with Answers PDF for all banks like IBPS, SBI, RBI, etc. Also, get the list of latest bank exams question papers and answers for prelims and mains exam here. Download the year wise and subject wise Banking question paper with answers PDF.
Bank Exams Question Papers
If you are preparing for Banking Jobs, “Make Solving Previous Papers as a Habit”. From year to year, competition among students appearing for bank jobs is increasing very rapidly. So, practicing the Banking Question Paper with answers is very important in order to clear the prelims and mains exam. It will provide you a lot of experience in handling the exam with a peaceful mind. Bank Exams Model Question Papers will help you in understanding the exam pattern set by various banks like RBI, SBI, IBPS, etc. Generally, the exam pattern remains the same from year to year. In the case, if changes occur, you can know through Banking Exam Previous Year Question Papers.
By solving the question papers, you can analyze the difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam. Based on the difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam, you have to change your preparation strategy. This will help you in getting good results. The Latest Question Papers for Bank Exams will help you in stepping forward in the tough competition. Attempt the Bank Exam Question Papers to attain more confidence for the exam.
Latest Question Papers for Bank Exams
Bank Name Post Name Download Link SBI PO Click Here SBI Clerk Click Here RBI Grade B Officer Click Here Abhudaya Bank Clerk Click Here Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Click Here Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Click Here NABARD Office Attendant Click Here NABARD Manager Click Here ANSC Bank Various posts Click Here Indian Bank Security Bank Click Here KCCB Assistant Click Here Nainital Bank SO Click Here UBI Armed Guard Click Here DCCB Clerk Click Here UBI SO Click Here
Preparation Strategy With Banking Previous Year Question Papers
By solving the Banking Previous Years Papers, you can understand the following things:
- You can analyze the repetition of questions asked in the exam and changes in the exam pattern from a particular topic. It will help you to improve your standards of the preparation in every topic included in the syllabus
- If any changes occur in the exam pattern, you can learn a new pattern that will be useful for the Upcoming Bank Exams
- It will help you to analyze the difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam. So that you can change your preparation strategies according to it
- Utilize model papers of bank exams to analyze your level of preparation
- By the continuous practice of the Bank Exams Question papers, you will get an idea about the selection of the questions to solve first (i.e, questions that will take less time for solving)
- Focus your preparation in increasing your speed, accuracy, time management skills, etc
- So, beyond your hard work, your smart work is also needed to clear the exam
Other Related Links
1. What type of questions are asked in the Bank exams?
Ans. In Bank exams, the questions are asked in different sections to test the general aptitude of the applicants. In mains, questions are asked related to Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning Ability, whereas in mains exam, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, English Language, and Basic Computer Knowledge.
2. How can I prepare for bank exams? or How should I start preparing for bank exams?
Ans. Tips to prepare for the Bank exams:
- Go through the Bank Syllabus and Exam pattern
- With the help of Bank syllabus, prepare a timetable
- Buy books, study materials, etc (prefer only one book for a particular subject)
- Allot 2 to 3 hours for exam preparation
- Read Telugu and English newspapers daily
- Practice bank previous year question papers
- Make a short note during preparation
- Analyze and focus more on weak areas
- Attempt mock tests
- Revise the preparation notes before a few days of the exam
3. How can I crack a bank job? or What is the smartest way to crack the Bank exam?
Ans. Here, we have shared some shortcut tricks or smartest way to crack the Bank exam and to score good marks:
- Start solving the questions from the subject in which you feel comfortable
- Avoid time-consuming questions and attempt all of them at last
- Refer highly recommended books for each subject
- By solving Bank previous papers and mock tests, you can get the time management skills, etc
You May Also Like