Bangalore Urban District Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Bangalore Urban District
- No. of Vacancies: 179
- Post Names: Civic
- Start Date to Apply Application Form: 06th December 2019
- Last Date for Submission Application: 06th January 2020
- Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
- Job Location: Banglore
- Job Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs 2020
- Official Website: https://bengaluruurban.nic.in/en/
- View more Sarkari Naukri 2020
Bangalore Urban District Vacancy 2020
Banglore Urban District has released a notification for Civic posts. A total of 179 vacant posts are ready to fill by the preferable candidates. Hence, aspirants who have completed 10th class are eligible for this Bangalore Urban District Recruitment. You can know the complete information through the sections below, like eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, application process, application fee, how to apply steps, etc.
- Name of the Post: Civic
- No. of Posts: 179
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the 10th class to be eligible for the CIVIC posts.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have a minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age of 45 years.
- The selection process details are mentioned in the official notification pdf. So, contenders can read the notification which is given below.
- The application process will be held through OFFLINE mode. Candidates can download the application form with the link given below.
- Candidates are requested to know the application fee details by the notification pdf.
How to Apply the Application Form?
- Go to the official website of Banglore District Court, https://bengaluruurban.nic.in/en/
- On the home page, Click on the Notices section in that you can view the drop-down options.
- In the drop-down options, you need to select the recruitment option.
- The recruitment option will redirect to the new page.
- On that page, select ‘PK Recruitment’
- Read the pdf, if you are eligible, download the application form from the pdf
- Before submitting, recheck the particulars which you entered
- Lastly, take a print out for future use.
You May Also Like