Our page “Assam PSC” is designed for the convenience of the aspirants searching for Government Jobs in all cities of Assam. We follow the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar, local newspapers daily to keep you updated related to APSC Sarkari Naukri 2020. To get the notifications in a future, bookmark or subscribe to our page using Ctrl+D.
Latest APSC Job Notifications
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
Assam Public Service Commission releases various job notifications every year to fill multiple vacancies in different departments. To apply APSC Jobs scroll down to get more information related to APSC Recruitment 2020 Notifications like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links to apply, etc.
The Assam Public Service Commission is a government agency which is responsible for the recruitment of staff in various departments. Its headquarters is located at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati. The organisation recruits the candidates every year by conducting rounds like Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test, and Document Verification.
APSC Jobs List
The following vacancies will be filled through
- Junior Engineer
- Publicity Officer
- Assistant Geologist
- Conservation Officer
- Scientific Officer
- Senior Scientific Assistant
- Inspector of Drugs
- Assistant Director
- Medical and Health Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), etc
Assam PSC Live/ Latest Updated
|13.02.2020||Notice For the Selected Candidated for the Post of Computer Operator Post In Assam PSC|
Eligibility Criteria For Assam PSC Recruitment
Various vacancies are available in Assam PSC. The educational qualification and age limit varies from post to post. Candidates can find and apply for the job according to their age limit and qualification details.
- Age Limit
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and will vary for every post
- Age criteria are according to a category, for example, SC/ST/PWD candidates as per the organisation norms
- What is the Qualification required for APSC Exam?
- Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MA, BA, B.Com, MA, M.Phil, PhD, Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc are eligible for APSC Jobs
Selection Process for Assam PSC Recruitment
- Applicants have to pass the following rounds to get APSC Jobs.
- Written Exam (Prelims and Mains)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Physical Test
If you are not dure of the application process, there is no need to worry about it. We have organised the simple steps to apply for APSC Jobs on this page.
- How To Apply For Assam PSC Recruitment 2020 Online?
- Visit the official website i.e, www.apsc.nic.in
- On the web page, click on APSC advertisement link
- Go through the details provided in the official APSC Notification 2020
- Check the eligibility and click “Apply Online.”
- Enter all the appropriate details in the Assam PSC application form
- Pay the fee online or offline
- Double-check all the filled details before submitting the application form
- Finally, take a print out of the APSC application and keep the hard copy for future reference
- In case, if officials ask you to submit the offline application, you have to attach the following documents.
- Original challan to deposit the application fee
- 10th class certificate or age proof certificate
- Educational certificates and mark sheets of 10th, Intermediate, Degree, Graduation, etc
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Disability certificate (PWD candidates)
- Recent passport size photographs
- Experience certificate
- BPL/EWS certificate
APSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Assam Public Service Commission uploads the APSC Syllabus on its official portal; we provide a direct link for you. Applicants of this recruitment have to download the Assam PSC syllabus, exam pattern and start your preparation with the help of it. APSC Syllabus comprises the topics or subjects and sub-topics involved in the exam.
Assam PSC Previous Papers
Applicants have to download the APSC previous year question papers for regular practice as they play an essential role during the preparation. By solving the Assam PSC Model Papers, candidates can understand the following points like:
- The difficulty level of the exam paper
- Type of questions asked
- Topics or subjects covered
- Marks allotted for each section
- Time duration
- Total marks, etc
apsc.nic.in Admit Card 2020
The officials will upload the APSC Hall ticket 2020 for prelims, mains, and interview separately. APSC Admit Card is an important document to be carried at the time of the exam. So, candidates have to download it by using the valid login details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
After downloading the hall ticket, cross-check all the details printed on it and carry any identity as a proof along with the admit card on the exam day.
Assam PSC Answer Key 2020
The authorities will release APSC Exam key separately for prelims and mains exam. After the exam, candidates can check the answers submitted at the time of exam by downloading the APSC answer key. With the help of it, you can cross-check your solutions to estimate the score.
Cut Off Marks
Cut off is the minimum mark obtained by the candidate to qualify the exam. Candidates have to score equal to or more than cut off marks to get selected for further rounds. The authorities will fix the APSC cut off based on the following factors:
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Available vacancies
- Category of the applicant
- Number of candidates appeared the exam, etc
Assam PSC Recruitment Results 2020
After the completion of the prelims exam, APSC Result for Prelims will be released on its official portal. The candidates who have got qualified the prelims are only eligible for mains exam. Candidates who got selected in mains are called for an Interview. Based on the score obtained in Prelims, Mains and interview, the APSC final result will be declared.
What Is the Salary For APSC Jobs?
The selected candidates for APSC Vacancies will receive an attractive pay scale as per the organisation norms.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What is the qualification for the APSC exam?
- Ans. Candidates who have completed MA, BA, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Com, MA, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.Phil, PhD, Diploma, etc. are eligible to apply for APSC exams.
- Q. Is Assamese compulsory for APSC?
- Ans. Yes, Assamese is compulsory to apply for APSC jobs.
- Q. How can I prepare for APSC Assam?
- Ans. Candidates have to prepare a schedule for the APSC exam and stick on to it to score better.
- Q. Is the APSC exam held every year?
- Ans. Yes, Assam Public Service Commission conducts various exams to recruit the candidates for the vacancies in multiple departments.
- Q. How many optional subjects are in APSC?
- Ans. There are 29 subjects in the APSC exam. At the time of submitting the application form, you have to choose any two of the optional subjects.
- Q. Can I attempt the APSC written exam in Assamese?
- Ans. Assamese is a secondary language for the APSC exam. If you attempt the written exam in Assamese, you will get the lowest priority when compared to the English language.
- Q. Is there negative marking in APSC?
- Ans. No.
- Q. How many attempts are there in APSC?
- Ans. No attempts limit.
We have shared the full details regarding the Latest and Upcoming APSC Recruitment 2020 Notifications on this page. For more information, keep visiting our site regularly or bookmark our page using CTRL+D.