Assam Postal Assistant Branch Postmaster Recruitment 2019
The Assam Recruitment Board invites online applications for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. So, interested and eligible candidates can fill the application forms from 05th August 2019 to 04th September 2019.
The 10th pass is the primary qualification for this recruitment. So, candidates who have desires to apply online must register himself/herself through http://appost.in/gdsonline/. Check the more details eligibility, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply online steps in the below sections.
Brief Info Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Recruitment Board: India Post
- Number of Posts: 919 vacancies
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevaks)
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 05th August 2019
- Look at More Govt Jobs 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 04th September 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Advertisement No: STAFF/8-31/15 (P-1)
Assam Postal Vacancy Details
A total of 919 posts is going to be filled by the young and energetic candidates.
The posts are like
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and
- Dak Sevaks
The educational qualification for the vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevaks is 10th pass, i.e., Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English from a recognized board of school education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India. And Individuals should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Local Languages for Under Each Circle
- Andhra Pradesh – Telugu
- Assam – Assamese, Bengali & Bodo
- Bihar – Hindi
- Chhattisgarh – Hindi
- Delhi – Hindi
- Gujarat – Gujarati
- Haryana – Hindi
- Himachal Pradesh – Hindi
- J & K Circle – Urdu, Hindi
- Jharkhand – Hindi
- Karnataka – Kannada
- Kerala – Malayalam
- Madhya Pradesh – Hindi
- Maharashtra – Marathi, Konkani
- North East – Hindi/English, Manipuri, Hindi/English, Mizo, Bengali
- Odisha – Odia
- Punjab Chandigarh (Chandigarh) – Punjabi & Hindi / English
- Rajasthan – Hindi
- Tamilnadu – Tamil
- Telangana – Telugu
- Uttar Pradesh – Hindi
- Uttarakhand – Hindi
- West Bengal – Bengali, Nepali & Hindi/English
The minimum age for GDS posts is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years respectively as on 05th August 2019.
The age relaxation for various categories is mentioned below.
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 years
The selected candidates for the posts of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak will receive a monthly salary based on hours/levels in TRCA slab.
- Branch Postmaster
- Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA slab – Rs. 12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs. 14,500/-
- Assistant Branch Postmaster/Dak Sevak
- Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA slab – Rs. 10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs. 12,000/-
Selection Process for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
The officials of Assam India Post has decided to select the candidates for the said post in above based on merit list (10th marks).
- Merit List
Through ONLINE mode, applicants can apply the application forms and submit it before the last date of 04th September 2019.
The application fee for applying on GDS posts is based on categories.
- For UR/OBC/EWS is Rs. 100/- and
- For other categories, application fee is NIL.
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, you need to visit the official site of India Postal.
- The official portal of http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- On the homepage, you can see the Registration, Online fee payment, Apply online link.
- Register your name with a valid email id in the registration link.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- Gender vi) Community
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Pay the application fee in the online fee payment.
- Later click on Apply online link, fill all the details in it.
- Check once before submitting the form.
- Finally, take a print out of the form for further use.
You May Also Like