- The portal is re-opened for Assam circle from 27.01.2020 to 09.02.2020.
- For the candidates who applied earlier and wants to change their options in view of the corrigendum they need to click on the “Apply Online” option and accept the declaration that his/her earlier options will be forfeited if agrees for change of options. All the options selected earlier will be removed and candidate can apply all new options as per the new eligibility. However candidate need not re submit marks, personal details or upload documents.
- In respect of Fee paid candidates the options can be exercised only for the number of posts equivalent to the fee payment made.
- For new candidates, registration can be done a fresh and fee payment if required is to be made. He/She needs to submit entire applications options will be populated as per the eligibility.
Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification is released. Check Assam Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, useful links, etc here. Eligible candidates can fill and submit the Assam Postal Circle GDS Application form 2020 before the closing date i.e, 9th February 2020.
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification
Assam Postal Circle has invited the online applications to fill 919 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. So, interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit the application forms from 27th January 2020 up to 9th February 2020.
Job seekers who are looking for Latest Sarkari Naukri in Assam can use this chance and apply at the earliest. Candidates who desire to apply online for Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 must register himself/herself through http://appost.in/gdsonline/. Check the more details of Assam Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies, eligibility, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply online, etc in the below sections.
Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: India Post
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevaks (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Dak Sevaks)
- Number of Posts: 919 vacancies
- Advertisement No: STAFF/8-31/15 (P-1)
- Assam Govt Jobs
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 27th January 2020
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 9th February 2020
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Look at More Govt Jobs
A total of 919 posts is going to be filled by the young and energetic candidates.
The posts are like
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and
- Dak Sevaks
- The minimum age for GDS posts is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years respectively
The age relaxation for various categories is mentioned below:
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 years
- The educational qualification for the vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevaks is 10th pass, i.e., Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English from a recognized board of school education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India
- Individuals should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Local Languages for Under Each Circle
- Andhra Pradesh – Telugu
- Assam – Assamese, Bengali & Bodo
- Bihar – Hindi
- Chhattisgarh – Hindi
- Delhi – Hindi
- Gujarat – Gujarati
- Haryana – Hindi
- Himachal Pradesh – Hindi
- J & K Circle – Urdu, Hindi
- Jharkhand – Hindi
- Karnataka – Kannada
- Kerala – Malayalam
- Madhya Pradesh – Hindi
- Maharashtra – Marathi, Konkani
- North East – Hindi/English, Manipuri, Hindi/English, Mizo, Bengali
- Odisha – Odia
- Punjab Chandigarh (Chandigarh) – Punjabi & Hindi / English
- Rajasthan – Hindi
- Tamilnadu – Tamil
- Telangana – Telugu
- Uttar Pradesh – Hindi
- Uttarakhand – Hindi
- West Bengal – Bengali, Nepali & Hindi/English
The selected candidates for the posts of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak will receive a monthly salary based on hours/levels in TRCA slab.
- Branch Postmaster posts:
- Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA slab – Rs. 12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs. 14,500/-
- Assistant Branch Postmaster/Dak Sevak posts:
- Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA slab – Rs. 10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs. 12,000/-
- The officials will select the candidates for the Assam Postal GDS Jobs based on merit list (marks scored in the 10th standard)
Eligible applicants can apply for Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 before the last date. The step by step process is provided below:
How to Apply Online
- Firstly, you need to visit the official site of India Postal i.e, http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- On the homepage, you can see the Registration, Online fee payment, Apply online link
- Register your name with the valid email id in the registration link
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- Gender vi) Community
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Pay the application fee through online fee payment
- Later click on Apply online link, fill all the details in it
- Check once before submitting the Assam Postal Circle GDS Application form
- Finally, take a print out of the Assam Pot Office GDS Application form for further use
The application fee for applying on GDS posts is based on categories.
- For UR/OBC/EWS is Rs. 100/-
- For other categories: nil