Assam Postal GDS Merit List Pdf link is dispatched here. Candidates who have successfully completed the registration process can check their names are there in the merit list or not. If your name is there in the merit list, you are eligible to appear for next round i.e, Document Verification. Here we will provide the continue updates regarding Assam Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019 release date, result, cut off marks, certificate verification dates, etc.
Latest Update (09/01/2020): Assam Postal GDS Result/Merit List 2019 – 20 is likely to be released in January 2020. So, keep checking this page to know the latest updates.
Assam Post Office Result & Merit List 2019 – 20
All of you are tired of waiting for the release of Assam postal GDS Results after the completion of the registration process? Knowing you eagerness & anxiousness, we have done our level best to provide the updates regarding the Assam Postal Circle GDS Result & Merit List. The officials will release the results in the form of merit list pdf. So, all the applied candidates can get ready with their Registration Number to search your name & registration no. from the merit list.
The merit list indicates the names of the candidates who have qualified for further selection processes ( i.e, Document Verification). Those candidates whose names are there in the merit list have to appear for the verification of the documents on the scheduled dates. Other details of post office result and merit list 2019 like result release date, cut off marks, merit list release date, dates of verification of certificates, etc here.
GDS Result Assam Merit List 2020 – Overview
- Name of the conducting authority: Assam Postal Circle
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total no. of Vacancies: 919 posts
- Type of Job: India Govt Jobs 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-09-2019
- Result & Merit List Release Date: Update soon
- Dates for Certificate Verification: Notify Soon
- Mode of Release of Merit List: Online
- Selection Process: Merit List. (No Written Exam or Interview).
- Official portal: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Check Assam Govt jobs here.
Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process
- There is no Written Exam or Interview conducted by the officials to select the candidates.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the marks scored in the 10th standard.
Assam Postal Circle Merit List 2020
The Assam Post Office Merit List will be released in the form of result. The names in the Merit list indicates that they are eligible for further selection round i.e, Document Verification (but not finally selected). The final selection & appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the submitted online application forms. If you have submitted the application forms incompletely, those application forms are not accepted & not considered for merit.
Assam Postal GDS Marks Tie-Breaking
If contestants have scored the same marks in the 10th class, then tie-breaking can be done by preparing the merit list as per.
- DOB (higher age as merit),
- ST Female,
- SC Female,
- OBC Female,
- GEN Female,
- ST Male,
- SC Male,
- OBC Male,
- GEN Male.
How to Download Assam Postal Circle GDS Merit List?
- Visit the official portal i.e, http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Find the Results section on the homepage.
- Then, click on “Assam (919 posts)” under the Results tab.
- Click on that link to download the merit list on the desktop/computer.
- Open it & check whether your Name & Registration Number is there or not.
Details Printed on Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List Pdf
The details that are furnished in the Assam Postal GDS Merit List are as follows.
- Recruitment Cycle
- Division Name
- Head Office (HO)
- Branch Office (BO)
- Sub Office (SO)
- Post Name
- Post Number
- Name of the selected candidate with the percentage of marks
- Candidate’s registration number
- Category of the candidate
- The post for which the result withheld will be available in the selection list of each circle.
Assam Post Office GDS Cut Off Marks 2020
The Category Wise Assam Postal Circle GDS Cut Off Marks 2020 are available here. Based on the cutoff, the final selection list will be prepared by the authorities. Then after, the applicants will be called for the next process, i.e., verification of certificates on the scheduled dates. The officials will determine the cut off marks of Gramin Dak Sevak post on the basis of the below factors.
- Total no of the candidates applied for the written exam (The Assam GDS cut off marks may be higher due to huge competition)
- Maximum marks scored in the qualifying class i.e, SSC (10th class)
- Based on the candidates’ reservation category, etc.
The Category Wise Assam Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Cut Off Marks 2020 are as follows:
- Other Backward Class: 75% of Marks
- Scheduled Caste: 70% of Marks
- Scheduled Tribe: 65% of Marks
- Unreserved/ General: 80% of Marks
Documents Required for Assam Postal Circle GDS Certificate Verification
The following documents are required for the Certificate Verification process. So, candidates have to carry the below-mentioned documents without fail to get selected for Assam Post Office GDS posts.
- SSC marks memo and certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Passport size Photographs
- Certificate of disability
- Computer certificate.
- Community/ caste certificate & other relevant documents.
Soon after the official merit list release, we will update the dates & schedule for certificate verification, etc details here. If any candidate fails to submit the certificates for verification, then get disqualified.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q. When will the result of Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment released?
A. Selected contestants will check their result through the official portal. Within the few days after the release of result/merit list, you will get SMS regarding your selection as GDS (BPM) in the circle you have applied. We will also soon upload the selection list hereafter the official release.
Q. What will be the next process after a release of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result?
A. If your name is there in the selection list, then you will be called to appear for Document Verification. After the successful clearance of Document Verification process, they will be appointed for the vacancy.
Q. I have lost or forgotten the Registration Number before a release or after a release of our G.D.S. result. How to recover the Registration Number?
A. If you have forgotten your registration number, then you have to submit your Name, DOB and Year of Passing 10th Class by logging on to the official portal.
Q. I have successfully completed the registration process. When will I get my result and selection list for document verification?
A. The officials will announce the results as soon as possible in the official portal. So, you can expect your result only after the completion of this process.
Q. What is the next process for the applicants whose name & registration number is their merit list/selection list page?
A. After the few days of the completion of the registration, contestants will get an SMS on his provisional selection. The final appointment of contestants will be on the basis of the successful completion of verification of the documents by the recruiting authorities.
Other Related Links