|Name of the Recruitment||Assam Irrigation Department|
|No. of Posts||643|
|Starting date of Application Process||20th December 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||8th January 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant, Section Assistant, Subordinate Engineer Grade & others|
|Category|| Assam Govt Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
Assam Irrigation Department Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Assam Irrigation Department has recently announced a notification to fill up 643 vacancies. Aspirants can apply online for Junior Assistant, Section Assistant, Subordinate Engineer Grade, Power Pump Operator, and Primary Investigator posts. You must know the complete details about irrigation.assam.gov.in Junior Assistant Notification before filling the applications.
Interested individuals can check the details like selection process, educational qualifications, age limit, application procedure, and how to apply steps from the following sections. You can submit the applications for Assam Irrigation Department Junior Assistant Recruitment from 20th December 2019 to 8th January 2020.
Assam Irrigation Subordinate Engineer Grade Vacancies 2020
Post Name: Junior Assistant, Section Assistant, Subordinate Engineer Grade, Power Pump Operator, and Primary Investigator
- Total Number of Jobs: 643
- The detailed post wise Assam Irrigation Dept Section Asst Vacancies are listed here.
- Subordinate Engineer, Grade I (Civil): 21
- Subordinate Engineer, Grade I (Mechanical): 01
- Junior Assistant (HOD Level): 23
- Junior Assistant (District Level): 159
- Section Assistant: 397
- Power Pump Operator: 41
- Primary Investigator: 01
- Total: 643
Irrigation.assam.gov.in Section Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Subordinate Engineer, Grade I: You must have a certificate of Draughtsmanship in Civil/Mechanical or passed 3 years diploma course in Civil/Mechanical from a recognised Polytechnic/Engineering institution.
- Junior Assistant: Candidates must have passed degree examination in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent examination with computer knowledge.
- Section Assistant/Power Pump Operator/Primary Investigator: Should have completed H.S.S.L.C or equivalent from any recognized board/council.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 38 Years
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST aspirants, 3 years for OBC as per the govt rules.
Assam Irrigation Department Selection Process
- Assam Irrigation Department Section Assistant Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure rounds are as follows:
- OMR Based Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test
The shortlisted aspirants in Assam Irrigation Dept Section Assistant Jobs 2020 will get a salary as mentioned below.
- Subordinate Engineer, Grade I: Rs. 14000-60500, Grade Pay Rs 6800
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 14000-60500, Grade Pay Rs 6200
- Section Assistant: Rs. 14000-60500, Grade Pay Rs 5600
- Power Pump Operator: Rs. 14000-60500, Grade Pay Rs 5000
- Primary Investigator: Rs. 14000-60500, Grade Pay Rs 6800
Assam Irrigation Dept Section Assistant Application Process
Interested job hunters who have been waiting for an opportunity can apply online for the Assam Irrigation Department Junior Assistant Recruitment. You must fulfill the eligibility requirements to submit the applications. Follow the below included simple application steps and finish the application procedure by the end date.
Steps to Fill irrigation.assam.gov.in JA Applications
- Open Assam Irrigation Department website i.e https://irrigation.assam.gov.in/
- At the latest section of the homepage, you will get the advertisement for Assam Irrigation Junior Asst Jobs
- Download the notifications and read it carefully
- Check the eligibility conditions
- Eligible aspirants must fill the data in the application form
- Submit the applications and take a print out
- Documents to be Uploaded:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- For age proof, HSLC Certificate/Admit Card issued by recognized Board/Council
- Scanned Copy of Signature of the Candidate
- The Voter ID Card of the Candidate or either of his/her Parents as proof of Permanent residence
- Caste Certificate from competent authority if applying for such category
- Certificate of qualifying examination as per the applicable case