If you are preparing for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Govt Jobs and do not want to miss the future job notifications, this is the correct page for you. Our team will provide the Latest and Upcoming APPSC Recruitment 2020 Notifications up to date here. You can check the city-wise APPSC Notifications 2020 according to your educational qualification.
Every year, the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission releases job notifications to fill multiple vacancies in various sectors. So, candidates who wish to work with the Government of Arunachal Pradesh can check the vacancies and apply for APPSC Jobs as per your suitability. Go through the below sections to get more info related to Arunachal Pradesh PSC Notifications 2020 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 – Live Updates
APPSC Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Assistant, Principal, JE, AE, UDC, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Official portal: http://appsc.gov.in/ or https://appsconline.in/web/index.php
- Application mode: Online or Offline
- Location of Job: Arunachal Pradesh
- Check Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs here
About Arunachal Pradesh PSC
Arunachal Pradesh PSC was formed on 4th April 1988 comprising a chairman, two members and a secretary. The duty of state PSC is to conduct the examinations and personal interviews for the candidates to appoint them for various posts. Its headquarters is situated at PSC Building, Vidhan Vihar, Itanagar.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission offers great career opportunities for the candidates by various posts like Professor, Principal, UDC, PGT, TGT, AAO, etc.
List of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs
The APPSC vacancies in various departments like Irrigation, Postal, Transportation, Public Services, Agriculture, Fisheries, Electricity, Revenue, Banking, Teaching, Mining, Media, etc include the following:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Field Officer
- Veterinary Officer
- District Library and Information Officer (Libraries)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Cum Accountant
- Junior Specialist Doctor
- Law Officer cum Junior Draftsman
- Economic Investigator
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Research Officer
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
- Extension Officer
- Field Investigator
- Junior Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical)
- Medical Officer, etc
APPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online application, candidates have to ensure the eligibility conditions like age limit, educational qualification, etc.
Age Limit for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit varies according to the post you are willing to apply
- Age relaxation is admissible to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates according to the conducting organization rules
APPSC offers various job opportunities for the candidates possessing qualifications such as:
- B.Sc (Horticulture) degree
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject or related discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Postgraduate degree/diploma in the concerned speciality
- Master’s degree with either one of the following subjects like Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics, Geography
- Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry/Soil Science
Other Govt Jobs in India
What is the Selection Process for APPSC Jobs?
The selection of the candidates for Arunachal Pradesh PSC vacancies will be on the basis of the performance in the following stages:
- Written Exam (Prelims and Mains)
- Personal Interview or Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Salary
- The authorities will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates as per the organization norms
APPSC Application Process
Filling the APPSC Application form is a somewhat lengthy procedure. So, we are here to help you by providing the simple guidelines to fill the Arunachal Pradesh PSC application form 2020.
Steps To Apply For Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://appsconline.in/web/index.php
- On the web page, find and hit the related advertisement link
- Go through the details provided in the Arunachal Pradesh PSC notification 2020 carefully
- Ensure the eligibility and hit “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in the APPSC Application form in the prescribed format
- Pay the fee online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc or offline using bank challan
- Upload the scanned images of the photo, signature, and other required documents
- Before the final submission of the form, verify all the entered details
- Take a print out of the application and keep the hard copy of it for future reference
APPSC Application Fee
- The application fee will vary from recruitment to recruitment
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the application fee payment
- Candidates have to pay the fee via online (through payment gateway) or offline mode (bank challan)
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2020
For the ease of applicants, we have shared the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Syllabus. Candidates who are going to start their preparation for APPSC Recruitment 2020 have to download the syllabus here. APPSC syllabus is very important, so candidates have to refer to it before the exam and prepare accordingly.
appsc.gov.in Exam Pattern 2020
You have to check the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern to know the details like marking scheme, name of the subjects, total number of questions, time duration, negative marking, etc. Before appearing for the exam, candidates must have a clear idea regarding the APPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Previous Question Papers
You need to start your preparation for the exam by downloading the APPSC Previous Papers. By referring to the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Old Question Papers, you can know the type of questions asked in the exam, topics covered, sectional wise marks, time management skills, etc.
APPSC Admit Card 2020
The officials will upload the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2020 on its official portal a few days before the date of the exam. To appear for the written exam, you have to download APPSC Hall ticket 2020 using the authentic details on or before the exam day. After downloading the hall ticket, you have to cross-verify the details and keep it safe until the recruitment gets over.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Answer Key 2020
Answer key comprises the answers to the questions that are asked in the written exam. All the exam participants can download the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Answer Key 2020 from the official portal. By using APPSC Answer key 2020, you can easily estimate your score before the announcement of the results.
APPSC Results 2020
After the completion of the written exam, APPSC Result will be soon released by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. To check Arunachal Pradesh PSC Result 2020, candidates have to enter the valid login details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
Other Department Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh
- What is the exam date for APPSC Jobs?
Ans. Once the Arunachal Pradesh PSC notification 2020 is released, the exam date will be available in it.
- What are the initial and final dates to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs?
Ans. The starting date and closing date for various recruitments will be available on the official portal.
- What are the selection methods for APPSC Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Various selection processes like written exam, interview, merit list, document verification, etc are conducted to recruit the candidates for different posts.
We hope that the information shared on this page about the Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2020 Notifications will be very helpful for you. For more details, keep visiting our site regularly or bookmark our page Drona.in using CTRL+D. You can also refer to the APPSC official website to know more details about the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment.