ARSD College Notification 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College (ARSD College)
- Advertisement Number: ARSD/001/T/2020
- Total Number of Vacancies: 53
- Sarkari Naukri
- Notification Release Date: 7th January 2020
- Post name: Assistant Professor
- Mode of Application: Online
- Check: All India Govt Jobs
- Starting Date to Fill Applications: 7th January 2020
- Closing Date to Fill Applications: 6th February 2020
- Official Website: arsdcollege.ac.in
- Job Category: Delhi Govt Jobs
- Work Location: New Delhi
ARSD College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Here is good news for job seekers. Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College is inviting online applications for 53 vacancies of Assistant Professor posts. ARSD College has issued a new advertisement with number ARSD/001/T/2020 on 7th January 2020. Contenders can check the detailed ARSD College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Notification from the official website.
Go through the eligibility conditions, vacancies, application process, salary, selection process, and how to apply steps before filling the applications. Interested aspirants must ensure the eligibility to submit the applications for ARSD College Asst Professor Jobs.
ARSD College Vacancies
- Job Designation: Assistant Professor
- Total Number of Posts: 53
The category wise and subject wise number of posts are included here:
- Botany: 01
- Chemistry: 01
- Commerce: 12
- Computer Science: 05
- Economics: 13
- Electronics: 04
- Hindi: 08
- History: 01
- Mathematics: 03
- Physics: 02
- Political Science: 02
- Zoology: 01
- Total: 53
arsdcollege.ac.in Assistant Professor Eligibility Conditions
- Contenders must have cleared the master’s degree with 55% aggregate or an equivalent degree in a relevant/ concerned/ allied subject from an Indian University.
- Along with the minimum educational qualification, you must have passed the National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC or CSIR.
No age limit specifications.
For selecting the talented and skillful aspirants, Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, Delhi University is conducting the interview as the selection procedure.
- The shortlisted candidates will get a pay scale of Pay Level 10 of the 7th CPC pay matrix, plus usual allowances as per the rules.
ARSD College Application Procedure
Willing candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for the ASRD College Assistant Professor Recruitment. The last date to submit the filled applications is 6th February 2020. You must also pay the application fee.
- For UR/OBC/EWS category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC, ST, PwBD category and Women candidates: No fee
The application fee once paid can not be refunded. Fee can be paid online using the net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Other Related Govt Jobs