Latest Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Name of the Recruitment Board : Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)
- Vacancies to be filled : 150
- Latest Employment News
- Post Name: Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer)
- Starting date of Application Process: 27th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26th May 2019
- Selection Process: Personal Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: www.amcsscentry.gov.in
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019
For the year 2019, Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019 has published out by the Government officials of India. Through this AFMS Recruitment Notification, 150 Short Service Commissioned Officer positions are to be filled by both male and female incumbents. So, candidates those who have passion to secure Army Jobs may apply before the dead date. www.amcsscentry.gov.in is the official website link for knowing more information.
Total number of SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED OFFICER jobs to be filled in Armed Forces Medical Services are 150.
- Male – 135 Jobs
- Female – 15 Jobs
- Contenders those who have pursued MBBS/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduation from any recognized university can apply for this AFMS SSC Officer Vacancy 2019.
- Note : Candidates those who failed to qualify final MBBS exam (Part I & II) in two chances are not eligible to apply.
Upper age limit for applicants is 45 years as on 31st December 2019. Age relaxation for reserved category applicants is as per department norms.
- Contenders can know the monthly income of SSC Officer by referring the official notification pdf.
The selection of candidates will be through interview session. The interview will be held in the month of June 2019 at India’s Capital Delhi.
Mode of submitting applications for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE. From 27th April 2019 to 26th May 2019 the application forms will be accepted. Aspirants must be ready with the all essential documents before starting of application process and as per the dimensions, the documents must be uploaded.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates may visit the official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Read all the terms and conditions for the recruitment you are prepared to apply.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents.
- Recheck the entered details and tap on submit button.
- Download the print out of the application form.