Armed Forces Medical SSC Officer Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for Army Jobs? If yes, the Armed Forces Medical Services has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Short Service Commissioned Officer. Total of 150 vacant posts is going to fill by the eligible candidates for SSC officer posts. So, interested and eligible contenders can apply the application form from 22nd June 2019 to 21st July 2019. Applicants can submit the filled application forms through online mode before the deadline. Is the official link to know more details about this recruitment notification.
All the info about Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment is mentioned clearly in this article such as vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, application form, selection process, application fee and how to apply online steps.
Armed Forces Medical SSC Officers Recruitment 2019 Info
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Armed Forces Medical Services
- Total No. of Vacancies: 150
- Post of the Vacancy: Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer
- Starting date of the Application Process: 22nd June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st July 2019
- Category: Latest Government Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/
Vacancy Details of SSC Officers 2019
The total number of vacancies are going to be filled those who have applied from Indian citizens is approximately 150 posts.
Gender wise vacancies are mentioned below
Name of the Post – Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officers
- For Male – 135 Pots
- For Female – 15 Posts
- The Armed Forces Medical Services is inviting applications those who have completed MBBS plus post graduation or diploma from any recognized institute or university.
- And applicants must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
Candidates should have an age of 45 years not more than that. For age relaxation contenders can visit the armed forces medical services notification 2019.
Salary for Short Service Commissioned Officer
Aspirants can check the official notification of Medical Services of Armed forces recruitment notification to know the details of monthly salary.
The applied candidates of SSC officer jobs are going to face an interview in the selection procedure in Delhi. After completion of the selection process, the crew of Armed forces will announce the selected candidate’s list.
Application Process for Armed Medical Officer Jobs
Through online mode, applicants can fill the application form duly from 22nd June 2019 to 21st July 2019. And submit it with along a few additional documents before the last date.
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, visit the official website of Armed Forces Medical Officers.
- The official site of http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/
- Then check all latest Armed Medical Officer Services notifications on the home page.
- Click on your desired information.
- Analyze all instructions and conditions issued by the Board.
- Then click on “Online Apply.”
- Fill the required details without any mistakes.
- Upload the required documents, photo, & signature within specified sizes.
- Make sure with all details once before submit.
- Finally, click on “submit” and then print the application form for future use.
- Armed Forces Medical Services SSC Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link for Short Service Commissioned Officers
Also, You May Like