Download APTET Exam Hall Ticket 2020 – Brief Info
- Name of the Conducting Board: Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET 2020)
- Total Vacancies: Various
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Type of Job: Latest Government Jobs
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official website: https://aptet.apcfss.in/
- Also, get Andhra Pradesh Govt jobs here.
Download Andhra Pradesh TET Hall Ticket 2020
Andhra Pradesh Govt Commissioner of School Education is going to issue the AP Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020 shortly. A direct attachment to fetch the APTET Hall Ticket 2020 is provided at the down of this page. Moreover, applied intenders can find the Andhra Pradesh TET exam date and release of the hall ticket 2020 from this page.
Applied contenders need to provide the exact information on the log in page to download AP Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020. While going to the written test, it is mandatory to carry any of the id proof documents along with the hall ticket 2020. Without having an evidence id document, no one is permitted to the exam center.
AP Teachers Recruitment Selection Procedure
The Andhra Pradesh Commissioner of School Education Teachers Eligibility Test Recruitment Selection Process includes two rounds. The applied postulants who will get qualify in those selection rounds will get the teacher job in the Andhra Pradesh state government schools.
- Written Exam and
aptet.apcfss.in TET Exam Date 2020
The written test for Andhra Pradesh TET Primary Teacher (Classes I to V) and Upper Primary Teachers (Classes VI to VIII) posts is conducted in the upcoming days. So the applied individuals need to download the AP TET Call Letter 2020 before the test date. We will refer to the official portal and update you on the exact exam date by this page.
Details Available on AP Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020
Participants are advised to check the data printed on the AP Teachers Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020. If there are any errors, then inform the officials of Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh, and rectify them before the exam date.
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Hall Ticket Number
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Code of the Test Centre
- Name of the Examination
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Date & Time of the Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
ID Proofs to Take Along with AP TET Hall Ticket 2020
When the applicants are going to the exam center, do carry any one of the following documents. Because the mentioned documents are helpful for the identification purpose of the participants. The ID documents list to take along with APTET Hall Ticket 2020 is along the lines.
- PAN Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Individual Voter ID
- Ration Card
How to Download AP TET Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
- Primarily, visit the Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh Official Site, i.e., https://aptet.apcfss.in/
- On the homepage, search for the AP TET Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Then click on that relevant link.
- After that, the intenders must provide the Registration Number or Application Number and Date of birth on the login page.
- Verify the given login credentials before submitting them.
- After that, you will get AP TET Exam Hall Ticket 2020 on a new page.
- At last, download it and collect a hard copy of it.