Trending APSWREIS Notifications & Crucial Dates
- Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institution(APSWREIS)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 750
- Download APTWREIS New Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019
- Post Name: TGT, Caretaker, Principal & Coordinators
- Zones I, II, III & IV
- Starting date of Application Process: 14th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28th February 2019
- Active APPSC Jobs Notifications
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Category: Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Website: jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
750 APSWREIS TGT, Caretaker, Principal Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) through General Recruitment Notification No.01/2019 is ready to fill district coordinator, principal, trained graduate teacher and caretaker positions in Zones I, II, III & IV So, Online applications will be accepted upto 28th February 2019 and hired candidates have to work in Amaravathi, AP State. https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ is the link to download complete AP Govt Jobs 2019 details.
APSWREIS Vacancy Details
Total 750 positions are to be filled in Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, AP.
District Coordinator-04 (In 4 Zones)
Principal- 27 (In 4 Zones)
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
- Zone-I : 79
- Zone-II : 159
- Zone-III : 163
- Zone-IV: 151
- Zone-I : 32
- Zone-II : 41
- Zone-III : 41
- Zone-IV: 53
- District Coordinators: PG degree with 3 years administrative experiences.
- Principal Grade II: PG with B.Ed degree pass and not less than 10 years of work experience.
- Trained Graduate Teachers: PG degree, B.ed Degree and Pass in TET Paper II exam.
- Caretaker: Graduation and B.Ed degree.
- The minimum age to apply would be 18 years, maximum age is 44 years as on 01.01.2019
- Age relaxation for SC/ST os 05 years and Physically handicapped persons is 10 years.
Recruited contenders for district coordinator post will get pay of Rs.46,060-93,780/-, principal of Rs.40,,270-93,780/-, TGT of Rs.28,940-78,910/- and Caretaker of Rs.21,230-63,010/-
The selection of applicants is complete based on the written test. The commission not yet officially announced the exam date for Latest Employment News.
Apply for APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 28th February 2019 would be the last date to register through online portal.
How to Apply Online?
- Click https://welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in/applicatioApms_1.apms
- Enter your unique id, aadhar number and date of birth in the space given.
- Upload scanned photograph, enter the details needed.
- Make payment and Click on the submit button.
- Collect the hard copy of application form for future use.
Here are some links which are useful during registration
Note: Applicants must apply for all the posts which your are eligible in only one application itself and the payment should be made for all posts at the same time.
Application fee to be paid during application registration is Rs.500/-
- APSWREIS TGT, Caretaker & Other Jobs Notification PDF
- Cadre Wise Vacancies List
- Community Wise Vacancy List
- Additional Weightage & Experience
- Scheme Of Examination
- Link to Apply for APSWREIS Jobs
- Download Here – APSWREIS Hall Tickets 2019
- Check APSWREIS Jobs 2019 Previous Exam Papers
- Check for APSWREIS TGT Previous Papers
Also Check Live Openings