APSSB MTS Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- APSSB MTS Admit Card 2020 – Released Link Updated Below
- Organization Name: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
- Job Role: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Group C Posts
- Total number of vacancies: 92
- Mode of application: Online
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination
- Job Category: Latest Govt Jobs 2020
- Work Location: Arunachal Pradesh
- Name of the category: Admit Card
- Official Portal: https://www.apssb.in/
- Also, Check Arunachal Pradesh State Govt Jobs 2020 here
APSSB Multi Tasking Staff Exam Admit Card 2020
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board will issue Arunachal Pradesh SSB Multi Tasking Staff Exam Admit Card 2020 soon. Applied competitors can check the hall ticket issue date, examination date, and selection procedure details on this page. They must download the APSSB MTS Admit Card from the later sections.
Without carrying the APSSB MTS Call Letter 2020, applied intenders are not allowed to participate in the written examination. Therefore, have a glance at the call letter link and the download steps which are available here. Intenders can also get the printed details on the hall ticket and other helpful information from this article.
Through this APSSB Group C MTS Recruitment 2020, the officials hire the eligible and skillful applicants based on their performance in the selection procedure. The rounds of the selection process as follows:
- Written Examination
apssb.in Multi Tasking Staff Exam Date 2020
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Group C Multi Tasking Staff Written Exam will be conducted soon. Individuals should download apssb.in Multi Tasking Staff Exam Admit Card PDF as soon as possible to avoid the end-minute tension.
APSSB Group C MTS Recruitment 2020
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has announced a notification for 92 vacancies. Interested individuals can apply online for Group C Multi Tasking Staff posts before 10th December 2019.
Arunachal Pradesh MTS Exam Pattern 2020
- Exam Type: Online
- Question type: Objective Type
- Subjects included: General English, Elementary Maths and General Knowledge
- Total No of Questions: 150 questions
- Total No of Marks: 300 marks
- Each question carries: 2 marks
- Marks allotted for each subject: 100 Marks
- Questions from each subject: 50 questions
Information Available on APSSB Gr C MTS Exam Hall Ticket 2020
After collecting the APSSB Gr C MTS Exam Hall Ticket 2020, competitors are advised to verify the details on it.
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Registration Number
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
Documents Needed to Carry for the Arunachal Pradesh SSB MTS Exam 2020
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- PAN Card
How to download APSSB MTS Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the Official Portal (https://www.apssb.in/)
- Click on the ‘Call Letter Link’ in the ‘Latest News Sections’
- Aspirants need to enter the registration number, date of birth in the appropriate fields.
- Validate the provided information and press the submit button.
- On a new page, the admission letter will get loaded.
- Download it and save it.
- Take a print out of APSSB Group C MTS Call Letter 2020 for future usage.