|Name of the Recruitment|| Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|No. of Posts|| 56|
|Advt Number||07/2019, 08/2019|
|Job Type||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Vocational Instructor, Junior Estimator/Draughtsman, Surveyor|
The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board is about to organize the written test for the posts of Vocational Instructor, Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman, Surveyor. Aspirants can download the admit card and attend the examination.
Arunachal Pradesh Group C Admit Card 2020
The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board is planning to release the admit card download link. Candidates who wish to participate in the written exam conducted by APSSB can submit the login details and download the admit card.
We provide a direct link to get the exam call letter once it is out. You can fetch the APSSB Group C admit card from its website. Follow the given instructions to get the exam hall ticket online.
Exam Date For APSSB Instructor, Draughtsman & Surveyor Jobs
Are you searching for the Vocational Instructor, Junior Estimator/Draughtsman, Surveyor exam dates? If my guess is right then, you landed on the right page. We provide the latest alerts regarding the required info here. Keep visiting our website regularly. Till now, the exam date and admit card release dates haven’t announced.
How can I get APSSC Group C Hall Ticket?
- Go to the authorized website of APSSB
- Land on the Home Page
- There, you have to find the Latest News
- Click on that
- Search for the Group C exam admit card links
- Open the required link
- Enter the details which it asked
- Make a click on Submit
- Then your APSSB Group C admit card will appear on the screen
- Take a printout if everything is clear
What are the required Credentials to get the APSSB Admit Card 2020?
- Vocational Instructor
- The exam will conduct on two stages
Stage – I is written test and Stage – II is Viva
- A written test is in objective type
- 300 Multiple choice questions
- The exam will be on General English, General Knowledge and Trade Subject
- Each subject carries 100 marks
- Total marks for the exam is 300
- Should secure 33% in each subject and 45% out of aggregate total marks to qualifying in the test
- Viva voce is for 40 marks
- The test will conduct general English, elementary mathematics, general knowledge,
- Optional subject
- General English is for 100 marks with 50 questions; General knowledge is for 50 marks with 25 questions
- Elementary Mathematics is for 50 mars with 25 questions, and Optional subject is for 100 marks with 50 questions
- Objective type Multiple choice questions
- Total marks for the exam is 300 each question carries 02 marks
- The written exam will comprise of General English, General knowledge and Surveying subjects
- Each one carries 100 marks with 50 questions
- Each question carries two marks
- Total marks for the exam is 300
- 300 Multiple choice questions will ask in the exam
apssb.in Notification 2020 for 56 Posts
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board released a recruitment to fill 56 posts. Candidates who are seeking for the govt jobs in Arunachal Pradesh can apply for before the last date. There are 25 Vocational Instructor, 23 Junior Estimator/Draughtsman and 08 Surveyor posts.
www.apssb.in Selection Process
- Vocational Instructor Jobs: Written Test, Viva Voce
- Junior Estimator/Draughtsman Jobs: Written Test
- Surveyor Jobs: Written Test
- What Particulars are presented on the APSSB Admit Card 2020?
- Candidates name, signature, photo
- Exam date, exam centre, exam time
- Exam instructions etc.,
ID Proofs required for www.apssb.in admit card 2020
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID