Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has released the syllabus and paper pattern for various posts. Candidates who applied for the APSSC Constable recruitment have to check the syllabus for Constable, Mineral & forest guard and Constable driver posts. By referring to the exam syllabus and test pattern, you can crack the exam easily. We provided the complete APSSC Constable syllabus and paper pattern in the following sections.
APSSB Instructor, Draughtsman & Surveyor Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board
- Post Name: Constable Civil, Mineral Guard, Forest Guard, Driver & Constable Driver
- Post Count: 944
- Advt Number: APSSB/ADVT-78/2020
- Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
- Application Process: Online
- Online Registration Start Date: 28th January 2020
- Apply online Last Date: 28th February 2020
- Selection rounds: Written Test
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
- Category Name: Syllabus
- Official website: apssb.in
Arunachal Pradesh Constable, Driver, Forest Guard Syllabus 2020
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board is planning to conduct the written test for postcodes of 58, 66, 70, 71, Candidates who have the dream of getting a job in APSSB have to attend the test and get a good score. To crack the exam easily, you have to follow the best preparation plan. By referring to the official exam syllabus and test pattern, you can score well in the exam.
We provide the exact APSSB Constable syllabus 2020 here.
Exam Pattern For APSSB Constable Jobs
Are you searching for the APSSB Constable paper pattern? If yes. Then you reached the right page. We provided the test pattern for APSSB constable and other exams. By referring to the paper pattern, you can get a complete idea on the topics that are asked in the exam, total marks for the test to be conducted, total subjects in the exam, weightage for each topic, etc.
Exam Pattern For Forester, Constable GD ( Civil), Forest Guard & Mineral Guard
- Total marks for the exam – 300 marks
- The exam will be conducted for 3 hours
- Each subject carries 100 marks
- Exam topics are General English, Elementary Math, and General Knowledge
Constable IRBn (Band/ Bugler) Exam Pattern
- Total Exam Duration will be 2 hours
- The questions will be on General Knowledge and General English
- Total Marks for the test is 200
H/C Driver & Constable Driver (Civil Police) Exam Pattern
- The exam will be done on General Knowledge and General English for 100 marks
- Theoretical paper is for 100 marks
- It consists of 50 questions
- Each question carries 2 marks
- Total duration for the test is 2 hours
- The negative marking scheme is applicable for the theoretical paper
APSSB Constable Recruitment 2020 for 900+ Jobs
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board initiated recruitment to fill various posts. Candidates who are looking for the latest govt jobs in Arunachal Pradesh can grab this wonderful opportunity by filling the application form before the last date. By taking the official advt as a reference, 944 posts are vacant. The APSSB is going to fill the Forester, Head Constable, Forest Guard, Fireman, Constable, Mineral Guard & H/C Driver under the advt no: APSSB/ADVT-78/2020.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
APSSB Constable Syllabus 2020
- General English Syllabus
- Understanding of English
- Sentence Structure
- General Knowledge Syllabus
- Everyday Science
- Art & Culture
- Current Events
- National/ International Organization/ Institutions
- Scientific Research
- State-specific questions etc
- Elementary Maths Syllabus
- LCM, HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
- Data Interpretations
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Time & Work etc
FAQ’s About APSSB Constable syllabus
- Q. When will be the APSSB Constable exam conducted?
- Ans: The board members have not released any notice reading the exam date till now. Keep visiting our website for the latest updates.
- Q. Where can I get the Arunachal Pradesh SSB Syllabus 2020?
- Ans: We share the complete exam syllabus to crack the APSSB Exam 2020
- Q. What is the APSSB selection process?
- Ans: Written-test and physical efficiency test will be conducted.
- Q. How to crack the RPCAU exam 2020?
- Ans: The best preparation plan with reference to syllabus & exam pattern makes your success