|Name of the Recruitment||Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited|
|No. of Posts||5107 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Grade-II)|
|Category||AP Government Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 Notification
The Andhra Pradesh Southern Distribution Company Limited has released huge Employment News this week to recruit the candidates for Energy Assistants (JLM Grade-II) posts. The officials have invited the application forms through online mode for the recruitment of 5107 candidates for Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Grade-II) on consolidated pay to work in Village secretariats /Ward secretariats.
Jobless contestants who are looking for AP Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity & check the detailed notification, age limit, qualification, last date to submit the application form, etc in this article. We have provided here upto mark information related to APSPDCL Notification 2019. Stay tuned to our page for renovated APSPDCL JLM updates.
APSPDCL Jr Lineman Vacancy 2019
Name of the Posts: Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Grade-II)
Total No. of Vacancies: 5107 Posts.
The district-wise/ circle wise vacancy details are as follows.
Krishna District – Vijayawada Circle
- Village Secretariat: 453
- Ward Secretariat: 184
- Total: 637
Guntur District – Guntur Circle
- Village Secretariat: 460
- Ward Secretariat: 172
- Total: 632
Prakasam District – Ongole Circle
- Village Secretariat: 506
- Ward Secretariat: 135
- Total: 641
S.P.S.R. Nellore District- Nellore Circle
- Village Secretariat: 434
- Ward Secretariat: 143
- Total: 577
Chittoor District – Tirupati Circle
- Village Secretariat: 523
- Ward Secretariat: 161
- Total: 684
YSR Kadapa District – Kadapa Circle
- Village Secretariat: 465
- Ward Secretariat: 146
- Total: 611
Kurnool District – Kurnool Circle
- Village Secretariat: 508
- Ward Secretariat: 150
- Total: 658
Anantapur District – Anantapur Circle
- Village Secretariat: 517
- Ward Secretariat: 150
- Total: 667 Posts.
APSPDCL Junior Lineman Gr-II Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- As on 01.07.2019, the age limit of the applicants should be as follows.
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the AP Govt.
Candidates should have completed SSC/10th Class from a recognized Board and ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
Tentative Dates of APSPDCL Recruitment Process
- Online application form submission dates: 02.08.2019 to 17.08.2019
- Availability of link to download Call letters for candidates: 25.08.2019 to 31.08.2019
- Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates: 03.09.2019 to 07.09.2019
- Publication of list of selected candidates: 15.09.2019 to 15.09.2019
- Sending of appointment orders: 16.09.2019 to 16.09.2019
- Selected candidates to report to EEs/Operation for Orientation Programme: 25.09.2019 to 25.09.2019
- Orientation Programme: 26.09.2019 to 27.09.2019
- To report at Village/ Ward secretariats: 30.09.2019 to 30.09.2019
- Commencement of functioning of duties: 02.10.2019 to 02.10.2019
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification.
- Candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters (Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, S.P.S.R.Nellore, Chittoor, Y.S.R.Kadapa, Kurnool & Anantapuram):
- Pole climbing
- Meter Reading
Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale of Rs. 15, 000/- as per the norms of the conducting organization.
APSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019 Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for APSPDCL Junior Lineman Vacancy 2019 on or before the deadline to avoid the last-minute rush. The step by step procedure of filling the application form is provided below.
- How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Sothern Power Distribution Company Limited Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.apspdcl.in
- On the homepage, find the latest advertisement notification.
- Download the official notification & read the details twice for better understanding.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the application form with personal, academic & other information, etc.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the signature & photograph.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the form.
- Then, hit on “Submit” button.
- Download it on the desktop & take the printout of the application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- towards the application processing fee.
- Candidates applying for more than one district will be charged an extra fee of Rs. 100/- per district. (Max 3 districts including local district).
- The application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.