APSET Notification 2019 is out by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam to recruit the candidates for Lecturers/ Assistant Professor posts. The APSET Exam 2019 will be conducted on 20th October 2019 across various centers. So, candidates who wish to apply for Teaching Jobs can start filling the application form from 5th August 2019 upto 11th September 2019 @ https://apset.net.in/
|Name of the Recruitment||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET)|
|Starting date of Application Process||5th August 2019|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Last date for Submission of Application||11th September 2019|
|Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
AP SET Recruitment 2019 Notification
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, on behalf of the Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued APSET Notification 2019 on its official portal. In reference to that, the officials are going to conduct the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2019 on 20th October 2019 for the recruitment of candidates for Lecturers/ Assistant Professors in universities/ degree colleges. The Apply Online link is available active from 5th August 2019 & deactivated on 11th September 2019 @ apset.net.in
All the eligible candidates who are willing to apply for APSET 2019 Exam can submit the application form through online mode. For your convenience purpose, this page is equipped with a lot of stuff related to APSET Recruitment 2019 like age limit, vacancy, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc.
APSET Eligibility Criteria
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from a university/institution recognized by UGC. (50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for a Master’s degree (final year) examination are also eligible.
AP State Eligibility Test Important Dates
- AP SET Notification Release Date: 28-07-2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee): 11-09-2019
- Last date for the submission of the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/- + Registration Fee: 19-09-2019
- Closing date for the submission of the form with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee: 26-09-2019
- End date for the submission of the online form with late fee of Rs. 5000/- + Registration Fee (For Visakhapatnam Centre Only): 03-10-2019
- Date of Examination: 20-10-2019 (Paper-I: 09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M & Paper-II: 11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.)
The APSET 2019 exam will be held for 30 subjects
- Chemical Science
- Computer Science & Application
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science
- Environmental Science
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Life Sciences
- Library and Information Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Visual Arts.
Candidates have to undergo the following selection rounds – Paper-I & Paper-II.
The qualified candidates are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor posts only in the universities/ degree colleges situated in the Andhra Pradesh state from where they have cleared SET.
Andhra Pradesh SET Application Process
The APSET application process is completely online. So, candidates have to fill & submit the application form from 5th August 2019 upto 11th September 2019. Get the step by step process of filling the application form.
How to Apply?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://apset.net.in/
- On the homepage, find the “Notification” link.
- Read the details provided in it.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Verify the details once before submitting the application form.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- For GEN Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- For BC Aspirants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 700/-
- The fee payment can be done through online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking.
APSET Exam Pattern
- APSET 2019 consists of two papers – Paper-I & Paper-II.
- The question paper-I which is common for all candidates appearing APSET.
- Paper-I will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Paper-I consists of 50 objective type questions for 100 marks.
- Paper-II for the following subjects a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) Political Science f) Public Administration and g) Sociology will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
- All the remaining papers are in English only.
- Paper-II consists of 100 objective type questions for 200 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
APSET Exam Centers
The exam centers & their regional center codes are given below.
- Visakhapatnam – 01
- Rajamundry – 02
- Guntur – 03
- Nellore – 04
- Ananthapur – 05
- Tirupati – 06
- Kadapa – 07
- Kurnool – 08