AP State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019
Are you browsing the internet about Andhra Pradesh SET 2019 Hall Ticket? If yes, you need not worry as you will get the complete information related to the admit card. Candidates must keep the login details like registration number, date of birth to get the APSET Call Letter instantly. Go through the other sections to know the selection procedure and written exam date.
Usually, Andhra University released the admit cards 10-15 days before the written exam. Whenever the higher authorities declare any official news, we will let you know through our page. However, check the information printed on APSET Hall Ticket 2019 after completing the download.
APSET 2019 Hall Ticket – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Name of the Posts: Lecturers/Assistant Professor Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Procedure: Written Test
- APSET Syllabus 2019 – Download Here
- APSET Exam Date: 20th October 2019
- Hall Ticket Release Date: Notify Later
- Official Site: https://apset.net.in/
- Job Category: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
The recruitment organization recruits Lecturers purely depending on their performance in the rounds of the selection procedure. The officials declare the list of final shortlisted candidates.
- Written Examination
AP SET Written Test Date 2019
Till date, Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Date is 20th October 2019. If there is any change in the APSET Lecturer Exam Date, we will inform you on this page. Also, download APSET Assistant Professor Hall Tickets quickly to avoid congestion at the official website.
Data Printed on APSET Hall Ticket 2019
Generally, apset.net.in Lecturer Admit Card 2019 contains useful stuff such as Enrollment Number, Gender, Date of Birth, etc. They are along the lines
- Aspirant’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of Applicant
- Registration Number
- Examination Date
- Test Centre Venue
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
ID Proofs to Carry With apset.net.in Hall Ticket 2019
In general, contenders are suggested to take a few additional documents along with AP SET Hall Ticket 2019. They are in the following fashion
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
How To Download Andhra Pradesh SET Hall Ticket 2019?
- Primarily, aspirants should open the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Official site.
- On APSET 2019 home page, find the link to fetch the Lecturer hall ticket.
- By click on that link, you can see the login page having the registration number, date of birth as fields.
- Enter the relevant details on those fields and verify the given data.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then, APSET Hall Ticket 2019 will be loaded on a new page.
- Download it and take a hard copy of it, keep it safe for future reference.
Otherwise, you can use the below attached link and collect the hall ticket.
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2019
Other Government Jobs Notifications