Live Assam Jobs & Scheduled Dates
- Name of the PSC: Assam Public Service Commission
- Vacancies Count: 90
- Post Name: CO & CDPO
- Starting date of Application Process: 07th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th March 2019
- Selection Process: Written & Computer Practical Tests
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: apsc.nic.in/
- APSC CDPO & CO Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
Assam PSC Computer Operator & Child Development Project Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification
Assam Public Service Commission through its ADVT.NO.01/2019 going to recruit eligible contenders for computer operator, child development project officer & allied cadre positions. 06th March 2019 is the last date for acceptance of application forms. The post name must be mentioned in Bold Letters on the top of envelope. @ http://apsc.nic.in/ get all the sufficient information required to apply for APSC CDPO Recruitment.
Total number of posts to be filled in Assam Public Service Commission are 90. Out of which
Computer Operator (Typist)-17 Positions
Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres-73 Positions
- Higher Secondary/ 12th passed candidates ahving possessed 6 months diploma/ certification in computer proficiency can apply for CO post. Aspirants must also have good working knowledge on office productivity software tools.
- Graduation completed candidates in arts, science, commerce from a recognized university can apply can apply for CDPO post.
- Computer Operator – Not less than 18 years and more than 44 years.
- CDPO– Not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC/ MOBC is 03 years and 10 years for PWD.
- Candidates going to work as CO (Typist) will get pay between Rs.14000-49000/- and GP of Rs.6,200/-
- Selected applicants for APSC CDPO post will get pay of Rs.22,000-87,000/- and GP of Rs.9,700/-
Through written examination candidates will be selected. There will be computer practical test for CO post applicants. According to APSC Syllabus the questions will be asked in the written test.
Contenders preparing for Assam Govt Jobs 2019 can apply for this APSC Recruitment 2019 through OFFLINE mode. 06th March 2019 will be the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application Form?
http://apsc.nic.in/ is the website URL to download APSC Advertisement 2019 application form and send to below given address.
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
You May Also Like