APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 – Brief Information
- Board Name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Also, check Assam State Govt Jobs 2020 here.
- Name Of the Posts: Assistant Engineer Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 24 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification
- Job Category: Latest Indian Government Jobs 2020
- Work Location: Assam
- Exam Date: 22nd December 2019
- Availability Date of Admit Card: 12th December 2019 to 15th December 2019
- Official Site: apsc.nic.in
- Category: Admit Card
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card 2019
Are you in search of apsc. In AE Admit Card 2019? Then you can feel stress-free, as you should check the related details on this page. Applicants can be ready with the login data like Date of birth and registration number to fetch APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019. Intenders can also find hall ticket release date, exam date, etc. on this article.
Assam Public Service Commission will release the call letter 2019 in the coming days. Applicants can utilise the following mentioned direct link to fetch the hall ticket instantly. Contenders can also go to the official portal to get the complete information. You are advised to go to the next sections to get more updates.
The selection process of the APSC AE Recruitment 2019 has 3 stages. Depending on the person’s performance in the below rounds, the final selection of applicants is made.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
apsc.nic.in Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2019
As of now, the Assistant Engineer Exam Date is 22nd December 2019. Individuals are permitted to download their apsc.nic. In Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 from 12th December 2019 to 15th December 2019. People should get hall ticket before the link expires.
Details listed on Assam PSC AE Admit Card 2019
The Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Call Letter 2019 consists of the examination date, date of birth, etc. If you find any print mistakes, then report to the authorities of the Assam Public Service Commission immediately.
- Registration Number
- Aspirant’s Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Examination Date
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Test Centre Venue
- Photograph of Applicant
List of Id Proofs to carry along with APSC AE Exam 2019 Hall Ticket PDF
When attending the written exam, you should carry any one of the below-enlisted documents. The list of certificates is in the following way.
- College ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
Steps To Download apsc.nic.in Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card 2019
- At first, Intenders can open the Assam Public Service Commission official site, i.e. apsc.nic.in/
- On the home page, go to the ‘Latest Updates’ section.
- Now find the apsc.nic. In Assistant Engineer Exam Admit Card 2019 link.
- Click on that link.
- Then, enter the login details like registration number, password, and date of birth at the time of log in.
- Verify whether the provided data is correct or not.
- If your details are correct, then submit the login form.
- A new web page is loaded with your details on the admit card.
- Download the APSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 and take a print out of it.
- At last, carry it to the examination venue.