|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) 2019|
|Job Type||AP Government Jobs|
|Name of the Board||Andhra University|
|Similar Jobs||Government Jobs|
Download APRCET Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Job hunters who are looking for the detailed APRCET Exam 2019 Syllabus should reach this page to save searching time. Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2019 plays a vital role in exam preparation. Individuals can’t perform well in the examination without having the exact syllabus. Here we are providing the updated APRCET Exam Syllabus 2019 for the sake of aspirants.
Download AP Research Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2019 Pdf from the below sections. Check subject names & syllabus that helps you in the preparation. Along with syllabus, exam patterns are also given here. People can follow this ఎ పి రీసెర్చ్ కామన్ ఎంట్రన్స్ టెస్ట్ సిలబస్ 2019 for perfect exam preparation.
APRCET Recruitment 2019 Selection Process has two rounds. Based on the individual’s performance in the written examination & interview, aspirants are shortlisted. Therefore go through the selection procedure rounds in the following sections.
AP Research Common Entrance Test Pattern helps the contenders to know about the information like the total number of marks, total no of questions, name of the subjects, marking scheme, type of the Exam, rounds of selection, etc. People can manage their time to prepare each subject efficiently. Aspirants can prove their knowledge by clearing the exam. But it is not easy, but if you have APRCET Syllabus & Paper Pattern, it will be easy for you in preparation.
- The entrance test consists of two parts which are Part A & Part B.
- Part-A shall be the Teaching and Research Aptitude for 90 marks.
- Part B shall be the subject-specific for 90 marks.
- The total marks in the entrance exam are 180 marks.
Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test conducting subject names & their eligibility details are mentioned here.
Arts, Commerce, Management & Law Subjects
- Adult Education: Adult and Continuing Education
- Kannada: Kannada
- Law: Law
- Anthropology: Anthropology
- International and Area Studies Area: Studies/any other allied areas
- Archaeology: Archaeology
- Library & Information Science: Library Sciences
- Linguistics: Linguistics
- Comparative Dravidian Literature: Kannada, Telugu, Tamil/any other allied area
- Folk Literature: Folk Literature
- Hindi: Hindi
- Labour Welfare & Human Resource Management: HRM, IRPM, Labour Welfare
- Economics: Economics /Applied Economics/Econometrics
- Education: Education/Special Education
- English: English
- History: History
- Buddhist Jaina Gandhian and Peace Studies: Buddhism /any other allied areas
- Dr B.R. Ambedkar Studies: Sociology and Social work, Legal Studies, History, Economics, Political Sciences, English, Rural Development, Education, Human Resource Management, Journalism and Mass communication
- Journalism and Mass Communication: Journalism and Mass Communication
- Rural Development: Rural Development
- Sanskrit: Sanskrit
- Fine Arts(Visual Arts): Fine Arts/any other allied areas
- Population Studies: Population Studies, Geography (with specialisation Population Studies) or Mathematics/Statistics (with demography specialisation)
- Psychology: PsychologyManagement: Management, Business administration/any other allied areas
- Music: Music
- Philosophy: Philosophy
- Commerce: Commerce
- Physical Education: Physical Education/Sports Science
- Political Science: Political Science
- Public Administration: Public Administration
- Social Work: Social Work
- Performing Arts – Dance & Drama Theatre: Dance, Drama, Theatre of Arts
- Sociology: Sociology
- Geology: Geology/Applied Geology/Marine Geology/Earth Sciences/any other allied areas
- Material Science & Nanotechnology: Material Science & Nanotechnology any other allied areas
- Applied Life Sciences: Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Human Genetics, Virology any other allied areas
- Chemical Sciences: Chemistry with any specialisation or its allied areas
- Computer Science And Applications: Computer Application/Computer Science
- Electronics and Instrumentation Electronics/Instrumentation
- Environmental Sciences: Environmental Sciences/any other allied areas
- Geography: Geography
- Home Science: Home Science, Food Nutrition
- Botany and Plant Sciences: Botany, plant sciences/Horticulture and landscape management/Agriculture biotechnology and any other allied areas
- Mathematics: Mathematics/Applied mathematics/Engineering mathematics
- Meteorology/Space Technology / Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology/Space Technology / Atmospheric Sciences any other allied areas
- Physical Sciences: Physics/Nuclear Physics any other allied areas
- Statistics: Statistics/SQC and OR Applied Statistics/Statistics with computer science any other allied areas
- Zoology & Animal Sciences: Zoology/Marine living resource/Fisheries/Aquaculture and any other allied areas
- Ocean Sciences: Physical oceanography/Ocean science any other allied areas
- Sericulture: Sericulture
Engineering & Pharmaceutical Sciences Subjects
- Architecture And Planning: Architecture & Planning with any specialisation/any other allied areas
- Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering with any specialisation/Any other allied areas
- Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering with any specialisation/Any other allied areas
- Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology: Computer Science And Engineering with any specialisation/ Information Technology/Any other allied areas
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering with any specialisation
- Electronics & Communication: Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering with any specialisation/Any other allied areas
- Food Technology: Food Technology with any specialisation/Any other allied areas
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering with any specialisation/Aircraft Engineering/Automobile Engineering/Production Engineering/Industrial/ Any other allied areas
- Metallurgical Engineering: Metallurgical Engineering with any specialisation/Any other allied areas
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering: Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering/with any specialisation/Any other allied areas
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: Pharmaceutical Sciences with any specialisation/Any other allied areas
sche.ap.gov.in APRCET Syllabus 2019
Teaching & Research Aptitude
- Learner’s characteristics
- Factors affecting teaching related to
- Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning
- Teaching Support System
- Evaluation Systems
- Methods of Research
- Steps of Research.
- Thesis and Article writing
- Application of ICT in research.
- Research ethics.
- Effective communication
- Barriers to effective communication.
- Mass-Media and Society
Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Types of reasoning
- Number series, Letter series, Codes and Relationships.
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Venn diagram
- Indian Logic
- Structure and kinds of Anumana
- Sources, acquisition, and classification of Data.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data.
- Graphical representation
- Data Interpretation.
- Data and Governance
Information and Communication Technology(ICT)
- ICT: General abbreviations and terminology.
- Basics of the Internet, Intranet, E-mail, Audio, and Video-conferencing.
- Digital initiatives in higher education.
- ICT and Governance
People, Development and Environment
- Development and environment
- Human and environment interaction
- Environmental issues
- Impacts of pollutants on human health.
- Natural and energy resources
Natural hazards and disasters
- Higher Education System
- Institutions of higher learning and education in ancient India.
- Policies, Governance, and Administration.
- Professional, Technical and Skill-Based education.
- Oriental, Conventional and Non-conventional learning programmes in India.
- Value education and environmental education.
- Evolution of higher learning and research in Post Independence India.