APPSC 9 New Notifications are going to be released soon with 1000 vacancies. Official announcement regarding upcoming APPSC notifications are not yet updated. We update clearly in this page about all APPSC Recruitment Notifications along with other details like eligibility, selection, application dates, salary etc.
1000 APPSC Jobs 2019 Notifications
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – APPSC Latest News is available in this page. The newly formed Government is going to release out multiple Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification to fill up 1000+ vacancies in various departments. So, candidates take a breath and wait for the APPSC Upcoming Notification for release.
APPSC Notifications 2019 Complete Information
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1000 Jobs
- Post Name: Various Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Selection Process: Update Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE/ OFFLINE
- APPSC Official Website: https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Category: APPSC Jobs
The APPSC chairman P. Uday Bhaskar in a press meet said that the officials are all set to release out 9 individual APPSC Notifications for filling multiple vacancies. Candidates once the notifications are out, you can be able to apply through the APPSC Official Website. Candidates those who have completed SSC/ 10+2/ Degree/ Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized university are willing to apply for this APPSC Notification.
New Vacancies in APPSC
- The number of vacancies is going to be filled in the different departments of APPSC are 1000.
- Place of posting will be at any district of the Andhra Pradesh State.
APPSC Notification Eligibility Criteria
To Apply for APPSC Jobs, applicants must possess the whole eligibility as given in the job advertisement. Candidates stay tuned to this page to know various vacancy details and other APPSC Latest News regarding recruitment.
The job needed candidates those who pursued 10th Class/ Intermediate/ Graduation/ Post Graduation can take part in this APPSC Upcoming Notifications.
- Applicants should have minimum 18 years of age in order to apply.
- The upper age limit varies from post to post. You can know it through the APPSC Website.
Upcoming APPSC Jobs Salary Details
Candidates those who select for respective designation will have an attractive salary per month. Once the officials of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission publishes the notification we will update in the page as soon as possible.
Selection Process of APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 20
Generally, to recruit candidates for any position, mostly the committee will conduct the below-specified rounds and filter the skilful candidates for respective designation.
- Written Examination (Prelims/ Mains)
- Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
APPSC Online Application Form
Candidates can complete the APPSC Registration Process before the last date for any released Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification. The start and last dates for application submission through ONLINE/ OFFLINE modes are not yet disclosed in the APPSC Website. Candidates can apply for this New AP Govt Jobs Notifications before the expiry date.
Steps to be followed during APPSC Registration?
- Candidates can log on to APPSC Official Website.
- Then click on the Recruitment’s page.
- Read the notification you are ready to apply.
- If you are willing to apply and you are a new user then register with your valid mail id and mobile number.
- After the completion of the registration process by using your Regd No. & Password Login.
- The start your APPSC Online Application Process by filling the form.
- Upload all the scanned documents as per dimension.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- Take the hard copy of application form for future use.
What are the Documents to be uploaded during Application Procedure?
- Passport Size Photo of Applicant.
- Attested Copies of SSC/ Matriculation and Date of Birth Certificates.
- Community Certificate (For Backward Candidates).
- Physically Disability Certificate (If Applicable).
- Signature of the Candidate.
- And Academic and Other relevant documents.
- Will be updated soon.
Live Openings to Apply