Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
- Name Of The Organisation: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name Of The Post: Asst. Commercial Tax Officer, Deputy Tahsildar, Assistant Labour Officer and various
- Total Number Of Vacancies: Notify soon
- Name Of The Exam: Group 2
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: AP State Govt Jobs
- Starting & Last date of Application Process: January 2020 (Expected)
- Work location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official website: https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Government Jobs in India
APPSC Group 2 Hall Tickets – 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 Services admit card 2020 is expecting soon. Aspirants can download APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket and attend the test. Everyone should carry the call letter to write the Group 2 2020 exam.
Andhra Pradesh public service commission releases the admit card for the group 2 services exam 2020 one week before the exam. Aspirants have to download psc.ap.gov.in group 2 exam call letter before the exam date to avoid the last-minute tension. Along with the hall ticket, everybody has to carry ID proof to the exam center.
A direct link will be given for getting the Group 2 exam call letter here. For more info regarding the Groups exams, you can visit the APPSC website. Candidates who want to download the AP group 2 exam hall ticket from the official portal can follow the below-given steps.
PSC AP Group 2 2020 Exam Details
Andhra Pradesh PSC conducts the group 2 exam on selected exam centers without any trouble. Candidates who are interested in AP Govt Jobs can apply for the recruitment and download hall ticket for writing the exam. On the basis of previous years’ analyses, Hope the group 2 exam will be held successfully this year also.
APPSC Group 2 exam will be conducted on General Studies & Mental Ability, Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh & Indian Constitution and Planning and Economy for 450 marks.
How Can I Download APPSC Hall Ticket 2020?
- Candidates are recommended to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The website link is https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Open the given link then the APPSC Home Page will be opened.
- Find the Admit Card Tab on that.
- Open the link and search the Group 2 exam 2020 Hall Ticket link.
- Click on the link and fill in the asked information.
- Press the submit button.
- Then your call letter will appear on the screen in a new window.
- Take a printout of it
- Keep it safe and carry it to the exam center.
What Are The Details Required To Download Hall Ticket?
- Application Registration Number or Username
These details are mandatory to download APPSC admit card for Group 2 Services Exam 2020. If you forgot User ID or Password then you can retrieve it with registered mobile number or Email.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2020
Group 2 Exam notification 2020 will be released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to offers employment for the eligible aspirants. Candidates who are looking for govt jobs in AP can apply for APPSC Group 2 Jobs without a second thought before the last date. Go through the official website for more clarification.
Selection Process of Andhra Pradesh Group 2 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the following rounds to recruit worthy candidates.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Details Printed on the APPSC Admit Card for Group 2 2020 Exam
- Name of the Test Centre
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Duration of the exam
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Registration Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of the Candidate
ID Proofs To Carry Along with APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card