APPSC Forest Range Officer Hall Tickets 2019 @ psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will release soon hall tickets for the examination of Forest Range Officer in the month of April 2019. So, candidates who have applied for APPSC Forest Range Officers Recruitment 2018 can download admit cards over by taping the official link which is mentioned below. The screening test or preliminary exam will be conducted in OFFLINE mode by the officials of APPSC on 19th May 2019.
APPSC FRO Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- Attention: APPSC Forest Range Officer Prelims Exam Date Announced 2019
- Organisation Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Forest Range Officer
- Vacancies: 24 posts
- Starting Date to Apply: 10th December 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2019
- Selection Process: Preliminary exam or Screening Test, Main Exam & Physical Exam
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 28th May 2019
- Date of Hall Ticket Release: Update Soon
Download APPSC FRO 2019 Hall Ticket
The officials of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has postponed the screening test from 24th February 2019 to 19th May 2019. And will release the hall tickets of FRO post soon in the month of May 2019. Candidates those who are eagerly waiting for this preliminary exam they can easily download the call letters from the portal which is in lower sections. After clicking the hall ticket download link, contenders need to enter a registration number or application number, date of birth and password. Must take print out of those hall tickets for future use. Because of the invigilator will allow the candidates those who have APPSC Forest Range Officer Hall Tickets 2019.
Selection Process for FRO by APPSC 2019
The applied applicants of APPSC Forest Range Officer Notification 2018 would be selected through a few rounds. A preliminary exam will be conducted for all enrolled contenders and the main examination will be for those who qualify in the preliminary exam and then the physical examination.
- Preliminary Examination (screening test)
- Main Examination
- Physical Examination
NOTE: Absence in any paper/examination will automatically render that a particular person is disqualified.
Information Printed on APPSC Forest Range Officer Hall Tickets 2019
Inform to the senior authorities if any printing mistakes find in the APPSC Forest Range Officer Hall Tickets after downloading. So they can correct it soon as early as possible. The list is as follows
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Name of the Father
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Test Centre
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Date of Birth
Necessary Documents to take with APPSC FRO Hall Ticket 2019
Contenders need to take certain additional documents along with AP Forest Range Officer admit card for the sake of identification. They are in the following fashion
- PAN card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
Procedure to Fetch APPSC FRO Admit Cards 2019
- Go to the web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – https://psc.ap.gov.in
- Find out the desired link which is named as AP FRO Admit Card 2019.
- Thereafter, click on the link to access the login page.
- Enter the required details of registration number and password.
- Cross check the entered details once again before clicking on the submit button.
- Based on the provided details APPSC Forest Range Officer Admit Card 2019 will be issued.
- Verify the details printed on psc.ap.gov.in FRO Admit Card 2019.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy of Andhra Pradesh PSC FRO Call Letter 2019.
Download Andhra Pradesh PSC FRO Hall Ticket 2019
Direct Link to Load: APPSC FRO Exam Hall Tickets / Admit Cards 2019 Online
You May Also Like