APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- Recruitment Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Total No. of Posts: 109
- Name of the Post: Extension Officer (EO)
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd January 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Category: Admit Card
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 17th January 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Date of Main Examination (Extended):
25th April 201929th April 2019
- Check Out ESIC Jobs 2019
- Go through RRB Jobs 2019
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Site: https://psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh PSC Extension Officer Admit Card 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission team is about to release hall tickets for the recruitment to the positions of Extension Officer. The extension officer posts are present in Women Development and Child Welfare Subordinate Service. So, for the APPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2019 online application submission process has held from 28th December 2019 to 17th January 2019. Total of 109 vacant posts is ready to fill up by eligible candidates.
Download Hall Ticket of EO in APPSC 2019
Contenders those who have vexed up by searching hall tickets for the Prelims exam of Extension Officer of APPSC. Here is the good news for those aspirants why because in this article they can easily download the admit cards for EO post from the link which is mentioned below from when the hall ticket download link is in an active stage. In 109 posts, 09 for CF and 100 for fresh vacancies. So, don’t miss this opportunity to get a job in APPSC 2019. Applicants can get the hall ticket 2-3 weeks before the examination date. Look more into AP Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for Extension Officer in APPSC 2019
The enrolled candidates of APPSC EO Notification 2019 will have to face some phrases to get a job in APPSC. The first preliminary exam is there in offline mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number. Second, the Main examination will be on 25th April 2019. Later interview round will be there for those who qualified in written examination. And we are advised that the more you take the EO MOCK TEST will help you to improve your time management skills and the accuracy in attending more number of questions in the exam hall.
- Screening Test (if needed)
- Main Examination
Data Printed on APPSC EO Hall Ticket 2019
In general, the APPSC Extension Officer Admit Card includes the data like enrollment number, date of birth etc. See more into APPSC Govt Jobs 2019 which has released in the year 2019. They are in the following fashion
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Instructions to follow during the exam
- Test Centre Code
- Registration Number
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time
- Space for invigilator’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space of Candidate’s
- Applicant’s Photograph
Important ID Proofs to take with AP Extension Officer Exam Call Letter
Applicants those who are going to appear for the examination of APPSC EO must carry a few additional documents to the examination hall. The invigilator uses them to figure out the fake candidates by tallying the info on APPSC EO Admit Card and ID proof. They are as follows
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN card
- Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
Steps to Download APPSC Extension Officer Admit Card 2019
- Visit the Official APPSC Website.
- Click on the ONLINE services appear at the right side of Home Page.
- Navigate to Hall Tickets
- Find the download link at the respective exam.
- Enter Application No or ID along with a date of birth in the respective fields.
- Click on the submit button and download hall ticket into your desktop.
- Print the soft copy and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment process.
Download AP Public Service Commission EO Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Load: APPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2019
Bookmark our site DRONA to know live updates of police jobs, railway jobs, army jobs, navy jobs et., through Employment News.
You May Also Like