Andhra Pradesh PSC District Registrar Notification 2019 – Overview
- Conducting Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the posts: District Registrar (DR)
- Total number of vacancies: Multiple
- Job Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Commencement date to fill the application form: Update soon
- Closing date to submit the application form: Notify soon
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: psc.ap.gov.in
- Check AP Govt Jobs here
APPSC District Registrar Recruitment 2019
Hi guys, here is a great opportunity for those candidates who are looking for APPSC Jobs? Presently, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is planning to issue APPSC Notification to fill District Registrar vacancies. The application process will soon start at its official portal. Meanwhile, get the full details of APPSC District Registrar Recruitment 2019 like age criteria, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online links, etc here.
- Post names: District Registrar (DR)
- Total number of vacancies: Various
- Applicants who fulfill the following eligibility conditions such as age criteria, educational qualification, etc are eligible to apply for APPSC Jobs.
- The officials will conduct several selection rounds to recruit the eligible candidates for APPSC Vacancy.
- As per the norms of the organization.
Steps to fill Online Application
- Visit the official portal i.e, psc.ap.gov.in
- Find the related advertisement link
- Read the complete information provided in the official notification
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before applying
- Then, click on the apply online link
- Enter all the details like personal, academic information in the application form
- Pay the exam fee
- Then, upload the scanned copies of a photograph and signature
- Verify the details once before the application form final submission
- Finally, take the printout and keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference
You may also Like