APPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Exam Conducting Authority: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, APPSC
- Department Name: Commercial Taxes
- Job designation: Deputy Collector
- Total number of vacancies: Multiple
- Job type: Government Jobs in India
- Commencement date to fill the application form: Update soon
- End date to submit the online form: Notified later
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: psc.ap.gov.in
psc.ap.gov.in Deputy Collector Notification 2019
Hi guys, are you one among those candidates who are waiting for the release of the Latest APPSC Job Notifications? Then, you are on the right page. Presently, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is planning to issue APPSC Notification 2019 on its official portal to recruit the candidates for Deputy Collector vacancies. As soon as the official notification released, the apply online link will also get activated @ psc.ap.gov.in
Job aspirants who are the permanent residents of AP state can make use of this opportunity by submitting the filled online applications within the stipulated time. Go to the below sections of this article for further details of APPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2019. Also, get Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs here.
- Post Name: Deputy Collector
- Number of vacancies: Various
- Before applying for APPSC Deputy Collector Jobs, candidates have to ensure the eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, and other conditions. Look at the official notification to get the detailed age criteria and educational qualifications.
- The board officials will hire the eligible candidates for AP Deputy Collector vacancies based on the performance in the selection rounds like written test, interview.
- Selected candidates will be paid a good salary as per the norms of the AP government.
Steps to Apply for Jobs
- Go to psc.ap.gov.in
- Find the relevant advertisement link
- Click on that link to download the official APPSC notification pdf
- Go through the details provided in it
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- Then, hit apply online link. Fill all the details
- Pay the exam fee. Upload the required documents
- Cross-verify all the details before submitting the form
- Take a printout and keep the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence
Other Related Links