APPSC AD Exam Syllabus 2019
- Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the Post: Assistant Director
- Starting date of Application Process: 30-01-2019
- Last date for Submission of Application : 20-02-2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Main Examination Date: 03-04-2019 & 04-04-2019
- Official Website: psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Director New Exam Syllabus along with test pattern as per officials are updated here. If you are going to appear in the AP AD Exam which will be held on 03rd & 04th April 2019, use these for your preparation. Candidates those who have participated in the APPPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Director posts can start the preparation with the help of exam syllabus and previous papers we attached on this page.
Preparation is very important to anyone, seriously preparing for the examination. The Syllabus and Exam Pattern are the key roles in your preparation to understand the question paper before facing. Here you will find the detailed exam syllabus along with test pattern as per official notification. Don;t miss to read the entire page to get full knowledge of APPSC AD Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
AP Assistant Directors Exam Pattern – Screening & Mains
The Board said that, there may be a chance of conducting screening examination, if the no of applications are going to more than 25000. The Written exam Pattern is updated here. Have a look over it.
Screening Test Pattern (OFFLINE)
- The Written Exam will be conducted in OFFLINE Mode.
- Use BALL POINT PEN (BLUE or BLACK) for marking answers on OMR sheet.
Mains ONLINE Examination
- The Question Paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- A total of 3 Papers in the exam paper like Paper I, Paper II, Paper III.
- Duration of whole exam 450 minutes.
- 450 questions asked in the written examination and each individual carry ONE Mark, hence, the total marks are 450.
- 1/3rd Mark will be penalized for wrong answer type question.
Syllabus for APPSC Assistant Directors Exam 2019
- Paper I – General Studies & Mental Ability
- National and International Events & its Importance
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Indian Politics and Governance
- Social Economic and Political History
- Economic Development of India
- Disaster Management
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical ability
- Data interpretation
- Data Analysis
- Data Tabulation
- Visual representation
- Basic data analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems
- Paper 2
- Economic Concepts
- International Economics
- Indian Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Basics of Computers
- Paper 3
- Introduction to Statistics
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness
- Measure of Relation
- Analysis of time series and Index Numbers
Useful Link to Download APPSC AD Exam Syllabus 2019
Related Links you May Like