APPSC Horticulture Officer Hall Ticket 2019 Info
- Trending (12-04-2019): APPSC Agriculture Officer Hall Tickets Released
- Recruitment Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 27 Posts
- Name of the Post: Agriculture Officer
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th January 2019
- APPSC AO Main Exam PDF – Check Here
- Selection Process: Screening Test & Main Examination
- Main Examination: 17th April 2019
- Official Site: https://psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer Hall Tickets 2019
Hall Tickets are going to be released for the recruitment to the posts of Agriculture Officer by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Recently APPSC has announced latest notification i.e., horticulture officer vacant post are there to fill by eligible candidates. So, interested candidates can apply for APPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2019 form 14th December 2019 to 02nd February 2019.
Download APPSC Horticulture Officer Admit Card 2019
The senior authorities of APPSC will release admit cards 15 days before exam date. So, keep login credentials such as application form or registration number or application number, date of birth. By using this information candidates can easily download the hall tickets through the official link which is in lower sections. After downloading must take print out of that APPSC Agriculture Officer Hall Ticket for further use. With this Agriculture Officer call letter, only aspirants get permission to write an exam in the hall by the examiner.
Selection Process for Agriculture Officer in APPSC
Selection procedure will be held on the basis of a few rounds. Eligible candidates would be required to undergo a written test and interview. Aspirants will be shortlisted for a further round called an interview based on the performance presented in the written test.
- Screening Test
- Main Examination
Data Enlisted on psc.ap.gov.in Agriculture Officer Call Letter 2019
Interested may participate in MOCK TEST. Usually, the APPSC Horticulture Officer admit card includes the data like enrollment number, the name of the applicant, date of birth etc., They are in the following fashion
- Name of the Applicant
- Reporting Time
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Test Centre
- Space for the candidate’s signature
Steps to Download APPSC Hall Tickets 2019
- Visit the Official APPSC Website.
- Click on the ONLINE services appear at the right side of Home Page.
- Navigate to Hall Tickets
- Find the download link at the respective exam.
- Enter Application No or ID along with a date of birth in the respective fields.
- Click on the submit button and download hall ticket into your desktop.
- Print the soft copy and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment process.
Download Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Officer Call Letter 2019
Direct Link to Load: APPSC Horticulture Officer Hall Ticket 2019
Bookmark our site to know live updates of Government jobs in India through Employment News.
You May Also Like