Important and Latest Updates
APPSC Upcoming Notifications 2020
|Post Date||Department Name||Post Name||Notification Link|
|07.10.2019||Engineering Services||Deputy Superintendent||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Deputy Executive Information Engineers||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Assistant Hydrologist||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Assistant Executive Engineer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Assistant Director||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Food Safety Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Deputy Inspector||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Architectural Draftsman||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Medical Services||Civil Assistant Surgeon||More Details|
|17.10.2019||General Services||Sainik Welfare Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||General Services||Assistant Development Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||General Services||Assistant Public Relation Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Deputy Commissioner||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Deputy Superindent of Jails||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Assistant Conservator of Forest||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Regional Transport Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Assistant Conservator of Horticulture||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||District Panchayat Raj Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Deputy Collector||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||District Registrar||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Assistant Director||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Assistant Commissioner||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Research Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||BC Welfare Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Sericulture Officers||More Details|
The above table describes the APPSC Exam Calendar 2020. So, candidates preparing for Andhra Pradesh PSC examinations can look into the table shown above.
APPSC Notification 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Group I, Group II, Group III, Group IV posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Official portal: https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Application mode: Online
- Location of Job: Andhra Pradesh
- Check Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs here
APPSC Latest News Updates
APPSC 2020 Notifications
This Page is designed to provide up to date Information about APPSC Notifications 2020 – 2021 like vacancies, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Important Dates, Hall Tickets, Set Wise Answer Keys, Category Wise Cut Off Marks, Results, Merit List pdf. You can find A – Z details of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) from the below table.
Annually, huge notifications are announced with multiple vacancies. This is the right time for the candidates preparing for APPSC Exams 2020. The Newly formed government stated that they are going to provide employment opportunities based on educational qualification. Here we update Latest & Upcoming Notifications released by the APPSC as soon as possible.
Other Govt Jobs in India 2020
- 5000 + SSC Jobs 2020
- Central Govt Jobs 2020
- Post Office Recruitment in India
- 6 Lakh Railway Jobs in India 2020
- State Wise Government Jobs/Sarkari Naukri in India
What is APPSC Exam?
The full form of APPSC is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It is an authorized agency that is responsible for conducting various examinations to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of posts under the Andhra Pradesh Government.
psc.ap.gov.in Groups Notifications
APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) is a conducting organization which releases various job notifications every year. The APPSC Recruitment process takes place to fill the vacancies like Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4, and other.
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2020
APPSC Group 1 is an prestigeous exam which is conducted to select the civil servants across the AP State. So, the competition for these notification is very high as most of the graduates start preparing for this exam. We advise you guys that follow the eligibility criteria from the official pdf released @ psc.ap.gov.in, the official website.
- APPSC Group 1 Posts List?
- Deputy Collectors in AP Civil Services
- Assistant Audit Officer in AP State Audit Service
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men) in AP Jail Service
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendents in AP Excise Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in AP Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- District Registrars in AP Registration Service
- District Employment Officer in AP Employment Exchange Service
- Deputy Registrars in AP Cooperative Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officers in AP Tribal Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in AP Municipal Administration Services
- Administrative Officer/Lay Secretary and Treasurer Grade. II in AP Medical and health (Admin) Services
- Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in AP State Tax Service
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Civil) Category-2 in AP Police Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in AP Social Welfare Service
- District BC Welfare Officer in AP BC Welfare Service
- District Panchayat Officers in AP Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
Most of the people have a question in their mind regarding APPSC Group 1 Posts. Here are the list of posts comes under APPSC.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020
The second most competitive exam under APPSC is Group 2. This is conducted to place candidates into vacant Executive & Non Executive jobs in various departments of Andhra Pradesh. We listed the APPSC Group 2 Posts. Get an idea on Group 2 Executive & Non Executive jobs in AP.
- What are the Jobs in APPSC Group 2?
- APPSC Group-II Executive Posts:
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer in A.P. Commercial Taxes Subordinate Service
- Deputy Tahsildar in A.P. Revenue Subordinate Service
- Assistant Labour Officer in A.P. Labour and Employment Subordinate Service
- Assistant Development Officers in A.P. Handloom and Textile Department
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector in A.P. Prohibition and Excise Subordinate service
- Extension Officer in Panchayat Raj and Rural Department
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in A.P. Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Service
- Assistant registrar in A.P Cooperative societies
- Executive Officer Grade-I in Commissioner of Endowments
- AP Group 2 Non – Executive Posts:
- Jr Assistant Labour Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant in PH and ME Dept in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant in A.P. Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services
- Junior Assistant in A.P Roads and Building Department
- Jr Assistant in Survey Settlement and Land records Department
- Junior Accountant in various Departments in A.P Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service
- Jr Assistant in A.P. Agriculture Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant in sugar and Cane Department
- Assistant Section Officer (GAD) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service
- ASO – Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service
- Assistant Section Officer (Legislature) in A.P. Legislature Secretariat Service
- Sr Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Works Accounts Sub Service
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries and Accounts (HOD) Sub Service
- Sr Accountant in A.P. Treasuries and Accounts District Sub Service
- Senior Accountant in Insurance A.P. G.L.I Sub service
- Junior Assistant in AP Public Service Commission in A.P. Ministerial Service
- APPSC Group-II Executive Posts:
Group 3 Notification in AP
Candidates who have completed any degree can apply for group 3 jobs across the state of andhra pradesh after the notification live. As per new reports, the APPSC officials planning to release Group 3 notification soon. Interested candidates looking forward for the APPSC Group 3 exam cab get the details in this page. The min & max age limit to participate in the group 3 exam is 18 years to 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- What are the Group 3 Jobs?
- Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)
- Assistant Social, BC and Tribal Welfare Officers
- Sericulture MPEOs
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- Horticulture MPEOs
- Agriculture MPEOs
- Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant
- Engineering Assistant
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Welfare and Education Assistant
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
- Animal Husbandry Assistant (AHA)
- Multi-Purpose Fisheries Assistant (MPFA)
- Survey Assistant
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant
- Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor)
APPSC Group 4 Notification
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 4 exam notification details are here. To apply for group 4 jobs in ap, you need to qualify the any degree from recognized university or board. Before going to apply for group 4 recruitment, download advertisement and get to the details of selection, application process & apply link etc.
- APPSC Group 4 Posts
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Jr Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept
- Jr Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service
- Jr Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
Get in touch with us for more Govt Jobs 2020 in India
Andhra Pradesh PSC Online Registration Procedure
Before going to participate in any APPSC Recruitment 2020, candidates should submit the application form before the last date. Officials of APPSC introduced ONE TIME REGISTRATION PROCESS to make the recruitment process easy. Step by step process that helps you to apply for any recruitment is as follows
- Go to the Official Website of APPSC —> https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the LOGIN Button display on the home page.
- Enter details like User ID, Password set at the time of creation.
- Enter Captcha shown in the box without any mistakes
- Click on the login button.
- Find the live notifications as per your qualification
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Upload Scanned Documents as per specifications set by the officials.
- Preview the filled application form before going to submit.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Keep the submitted form safe until the recruitment process end.
APPSC Selection Procedure 2020
The commission has made the Written Test as Mandatory for All Recruitment’s as the proceedings of interviews are always subjected to Public debate, criticism, and presumptions. Moreover, for some recruitment’s the commission has reduced the interview marks or removed the interview process. The commission is ensuring a transparent process in selecting the board members and recently introduced the sealed cover system for the selection interview panel members.
APPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before applying, it is very important to know whether your qualification suits the eligibility required for APPSC jobs or not.
- What is the Age Limit for APPSC Exams?
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit varies according to the positions or posts
- Age relaxation in the upper limit is applicable to the SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the organization norms
- APPSC Educational Qualification 2020
- The educational qualification will varies from post to post
- Applicants should have completed 10th Class/ Intermediate/ ITI/ Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation/Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from the recognized board or university or institute to apply for APPSC jobs
One Time Registration for APPSC Recruitment 2020
To apply for any APPSC Recruitment 2020, candidates have to complete the APPSC One Time Registration (OTR) process. Candidates who wish to settle in govt jobs in AP state can register only once. There is no need to register every time when you apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020. The mandatory details required for OTR and step-by-step process of APPSC OTR process is as below:
Mandatory Details Required For APPSC OTR
- Aadhar Card Number
- Name of the candidate on Aadhar card
- Basic Details
- Candidate’s Personal Information
- Candidate’s Name on SSC Certificate
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Address both Permanent and Correspondence
- Identification Marks
- Parent’s Details (Father Name and Mother Name)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Educational details
- Class I to IX School Name and District
- 10th Standard Information
- Hall Ticket Number
- Passing Board
- Percentage and Grade
- Passed Date, Month and Year
- Intermediate (10+2 Standard) Details
- Intermediate Group
- Board of Passing
- Hall Ticket Number
- College Name
- Simple Steps For New APPSC Registration
- Go to the official portal i.e, psc.ap.gov.in
- On the web page, find and hit the “One time Registration”
- Two links “New Registration” and “Modify Registration” will appear on the screen
- If you are a new user, find and hit “New Registration”
- Fill all the particulars in the application form
- After the successful submission of the APPSC OTR registration form, One Time Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and email-id
- Save the reference ID for future correspondence
Direct Link to —-> APPSC OTR
- Modify Registration
- In case if you have entered the wrong information, you can edit the filled information using “Modify Registration”
- With this option, you can change the incorrect data such as mobile number, Email ID, etc in OTR form
- Confirm Registration
- The last step of APPSC OTR is “Confirm Registration”
- To confirm the registration, you have to enter reference ID, mobile code, and email code and hit “Submit”
- After confirmation, you will be registered successfully
APPSC Application Fee 2020 Details
The application fee will vary for each recruitment. Once the APPSC Notification 2020 is released, refer to the official notification to get the category wise application fee details.
The APPSC salary will be different for each position. The officials will decide the salary as per the organization norms.
Download APPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates who are looking for APPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 can check here. Syllabus plays an important role as it gives an overview of topics and sub topics that are to be covered in the written exam. Likewise, Exam pattern includes the marking scheme, name of the subjects, number of marks for each question, total number of questions asked, time duration, negative marking, etc. By understanding the syllabus and exam pattern, you can clear the written exam easily and confidently.
psc.ap.gov.in Previous Year Papers
In every exam, Previous papers play a key role during the preparation as most of the questions are asked from old papers. So, candidates who are preparing for the APPSC exams have to download and practice previous papers daily. By solving APPSC Old Question papers, candidates can get an idea about time management, exam pattern, topics covered in the exam, etc.
APPSC Admit Card 2020
Admit Card is a mandatory document to appear for the APPSC Recruitment exam. As APPSC Admit card consists of hall ticket number, candidate’s name, exam centre, time and date, etc. To download the APPSC Admit card 2020, candidates have to enter the log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc. After downloading it, keep it safe for future reference.
AP Exam Date 2020
APPSC will announce the exam date on its official portal. Candidates who have applied for APPSC Recruitment 2020 have to check the exam date and appear for the written exam on the scheduled date.
APPSC Answer Key 2020
The officials will release the Answer key for all APPSC exams. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam have to download the APPSC Answer Key 2020 on its official portal. After downloading, cross check your answers with the help of the answer key and estimate your score with the help of it.
psc.ap.gov.in Result 2020
The authorities will announce APPSC Results 2020 on its official portal. To check the APPSC Result 2020, candidates have to enter the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc. After checking the result, keep it safe till the recruitment gets over.
Frequently Asked Questions About APPSC Recruitment
- Q. How can I register on APPSC Website?
- Ans. Aspirants who wish to participate in the APPSC Recruitment need to register yourself by visiting the official website.
- Go to APPSC Official Website —> https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(jt2u2c0kyq105g1h1iqwz1k4))/Default.aspx
- Click on the Login Tab available at the left side of the menu.
- If you are New User click on the New User.
- Enter User ID and Mobile Number as per specifications mentioned in the home page
- Click on the GO button and enter personal details in the respective fields
- Upload required documents as per dimensions.
- Finally, submit the filled application form and get the APPSC OTPR Login credentials on your registered email id & mobile number.
- Q. How can I register in APPSC Website?
- Ans. Visit the Official Website of APPSC.
- View the latest posts on the home page.
- Find the latest job notifications
- Download the official notification pdf and read complete details without any mistakes.
- Enter OTPR details if you want to apply for specific recruitment
- Mention all details without any mistakes and upload scanned documents as per the dimensions mentioned in the notification pdf.
- Preview the application form before going to submit.
- Finally, submit the application form before the due date.
- Q. What is the mode of application for APPSC Jobs Notification?
- Ans. The application forms for APPSC jobs will be accepted through online.
- Q. What are the starting and closing dates to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020?
- Ans. Once the official APPSC Notification 2020 is released, you can refer to it to know the starting and closing dates to apply for the released posts.
- Q. What is the selection process for APPSC Vacancies?
- Ans. The selection process for APPSC jobs involves the following stages:
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Document Verification, etc
APPSC Job Notifications Through Drona Website
We hope that the information shared on this page will be helpful for the candidates who are looking for the Current and Upcoming Andhra Pradesh PSC notifications. For more details, keep visiting our page drona.in or bookmark our site by using CTRL+D.