APPSC Latest Notification updates are tabulated here for job hunters of AP State. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission announces different recruitment notifications @ psc.ap.gov.in, APPSC Official Website. Find educational wise job openings across the Andhra Pradesh State in multiple sectors like Transportation, Banking, Agriculture, Revenue, Fisheries, Teaching, Media, Postal, Electricity, Public Services, Mining etc. Know about APPSC OTPR login process, apply online steps.
- Flash New: 19.09.2019
APPSC New Notifications
Latest Job Updates
This Page is designed to provide up to date Information about APPSC Notifications 2019 – 2020 like vacancies, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Important Dates, Hall Tickets, Set Wise Answer Keys, Category Wise Cut Off Marks, Results, Merit List pdf. You can find A – Z details of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) from below table.
Other Govt Jobs You May Liked
- SSC Jobs 2019 – 20
- Railway Recruitment 2019
- All India Central Govt Jobs
- Postal Jobs in India
- State Wise Government Jobs in India
What is APPSC Exam?
Fullform of APPSC is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It is an authorized agency which is responsible for conducting various examinations to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of posts under the Andhra Pradesh Government.
List of Jobs in APPSC
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, shortly known as APPSC. It is the main responsible body to organize various prestigious competitive entrance exam across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Through these exams, it hires skilled and energetic candidates into available vacant posts. On regular basis it host distinct notifications at its official portal. psc.ap.gov.in, is the official website of APPSC.
List of various competitive exams organized by the APPSC are as follows
- Assistant Executive Engineer.
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector.
- Drug Inspector
- Legislature Officer
- Town Planning and Building oversears Town & Country Planning
- Asst., Architecture Draftsmen
- Govt., Polytechnic Lecturers
- Group – IV
- Assistant Public Relation Officer
- Export Promotion Officer
- Dy. Superintendent of Police
- Scientific Officer
- Medical Officer
- Marketing Services
- Dental Assistants
- Assistant Electrical Inspector
- Hostel Welfare Officers
- Sr. Stenographers
- Welfare Organizers
- District probation Officers
- Intake Probationer Officer
- Group – I
- Marketing Assistant
- Food Inspector
- Group – II
- Research Assistant etc.
Get in touch with us for more Govt Jobs 2019 in India .
APPSC Latest Notifications 2019 @ psc.ap.gov.in
Annually, huge notifications are announces with multiple vacancies. This is the right time candidates preparing for APPSC Exams 2019 – 20. The Newly formed government stated that they are going to provide employment opportunities based on educational qualification. Here we update Latest & Upcoming Notifications released by the APPSC as soon as possible.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Online Registration
Before going to participate in any APPSC Recruitment 2019, candidates should submit the application form before the last date. Officials of APPSC introduced ONE TIME REGISTRATION PROCESS to make the recruitment process easy. Step by step process that helps you to apply for any recruitment is as follows
- Go to the Official Website of APPSC —> https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the LOGIN Button display on the home page.
- Enter details like User ID, Password set at the time of creation.
- Enter Captcha shown in the box without any mistakes
- Click on the login button.
- Find the live notifications as per your qualification
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Upload Scanned Documents as per specifications set by the officials.
- Preview the filled application form before going to submit.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Keep the submitted form safe until the recruitment process end.
APPSC Selection Procedure 2019
The commission has made the Written Test as Mandatory for All Recruitment’s as the proceedings of interviews are always subjected Public debate, criticism, and presumptions. Moreover, for some recruitment’s the commission has reduced the interview marks or removed the interview process. The commission is ensuring a transparent process in selecting the board members and recently introduced the sealed cover system for the selection interview panel members.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
With the provisions given under Article 315 of the Constitution of India, the Public Service Commissions have been established by the state governments in their respective states. Andhra Service Commission formed in 1953 with the bifurcation of Madras State into Andhra and Madras States. With the formation of Andhra Pradesh State, A.P. Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st November 1956. Before this, Andhra Public Service Commission (APSPSC) is in Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State.
During its formation Andhra Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission with one Member. Due to increase in the workload, Government increased the strength of the Commission to 5 Members in the year 1981, 7 Members in the year 1983 and in 1994 the commission is composed of a Chairman and 9 Members. After the separation of Telangana, the present APSPSC is having one chairman and two members. Drona provides all the latest APPSC Notification details in this page for the folks looking for.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Notifications Through Drona
In the recent times, APSPSC has significantly reduced the delay time in releasing the results community and zone wise; mostly on the same day evening after the conclusion of interviews.
Drona Provides APPSC Notifications 2019 – 20 complete updates as per officials. Keep visiting this page on daily basis in order to know about A to Z information on AP Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment. Feel free to comment us if you have any queries about APPSC recruitment process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How can I register in APPSC Website?
- Aspirants who wish to participate in the APPSC Recruitment need to register yourself by visiting official website.
- Go to APPSC Official Website —> https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(jt2u2c0kyq105g1h1iqwz1k4))/Default.aspx
- Click on the Login Tab available at the left side of the menu.
- If you are New User click on the New User.
- Enter User ID and Mobile Number as per specifications mentioned in the home page
- Click on the GO button and enter personal details in the respective fields
- Upload required documents as per dimensions.
- Finally submit the filled application form and get the APPSC OTPR Login credentials on your registered email id & mobile number.
Q. How can I register in APPSC Website?
- Visit Official Website of APPSC.
- View the latest posts in the home page.
- Find the latest job notifications
- Download the official notification pdf and read complete details without any mistakes.
- Enter OTPR details if you want to apply for specific recruitment
- Mention all details without any mistakes and upload scanned documents as per dimensions mentioned in the notification pdf.
- Preview the application form before going to submit.
- Finally, submit the application form before due date.