APPSC Notifications 2019 – 20: APPSC Latest Notification updates are tabulated here for job hunters of Andhra Pradesh. APPSC announces 2020 calendar for multiple positions @ psc.ap.gov.in, APPSC Official Website. Candidates looking for AP Govt Jobs can find the educational wise job openings across the Andhra Pradesh State in multiple sectors like Transportation, Banking, Agriculture, Revenue, Fisheries, Teaching, Media, Postal, Electricity, Public Services, Mining, etc. Know about APPSC OTPR login process, apply online steps.
- Flash News:
- IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 – 1163 Specialist Officer Jobs
- At this time, AP Government has planned to release 44, 941 posts to fill the empty positions in different departments like Police, Forest, Teacher, Groups, etc. As these Andhra Pradesh PSC Notifications are going to be issued in the month of January 2020, the decisions taken by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, Jagan has become a boon for the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh. This is an excellent chance for those job seekers of AP state who are looking for Government Jobs. So, candidates can start your preparation for these APPSC jobs as early as possible. Soon, after the official release, we will update further information related to these notifications.
APPSC New Exam Calendar 2020
- Latest Revised Exam Time Table Released – Check Here
- 27/2018 – 04.02.2020 to 17.02.2020
- 10/2018 – Forest Range Officer – 17.03.2020, 18.03.2020 & 19.03.2020
- 20/2018 – Divisional Accounts Officer – 19.03.2020, 20.03.2020
- 23/2018 – Polytechnic Lecture – 17.02.2020 to 20.02.2020
- 14/2019(PC No 1) – Assistant B.C./ Social / Tribal Welfare Officer- 26.02.2020, 27.02.2020
- 14/2019(PC No 7) – Royalty Inspector in A.P. Mining Service – 27.02.2020
- 14/2019(PC No 2) – Civil Asst. Surgeons in A.P Insurance Medical Service – 28.02.2020
- 14/2019(PC No 8) – Technical Assistant (Automobile Engineering) in A.P Police Transport Organization – 28.02.2020
- 14/2019(PC No 4) – Assistant Director in Andhra Pradesh Town & Country Planning – 28.02.2020, 29.02.2020
- 14/2019(PC No 5) – Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground Water Service – 28.02.2020, 29.02.2020
- 14/2019(PC NO 6) – Town Planning Assistant in A.P. Town & Country Planning Service – 28.02.2020, 29.02.2020
- 26/2018 – Degree College Lecturer – 12.03.2020, 13.03.2020
- 15/2019(PC No 1) – Technical Assistant (Geophysics) in A.P. Ground Water Sub-Service – 27.03.2020, 29.03.2020
- 15/2019(PC No 2) – Technical Assistants (Hydrogeology) in A.P. Ground Water Sub-Service – 28.03.2020
- 15/2019(PC No 6) – Welfare Organiser in A.P. Sainik Welfare Sub-Service – 28.03.2020
- 14/2019(PC No 3) – Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers in Sainik Welfare Service – 28.03.2020, 29.03.2020
- 15/2019(PC No 5) – Technical Assistants in A.P. Archaeology & Museums Sub-Service – 28.03.2020, 29.03.2020
- 15/2019(PC No 3) – Technical Assistant in A.P. Mines and Geology Sub-Service – 29.03.2020
- 15/2019(PC No 4) – Deputy Inspector of Survey in A.P. Survey and Land Records Sub Service – 29.03.2020
APPSC Upcoming Notifications 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Department Name||Post Name||Notification Link|
|07.10.2019||Engineering Services||Deputy Superintendent||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Deputy Executive Information Engineers||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Assistant Hydrologist||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Assistant Executive Engineer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Assistant Engineer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Assistant Director||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Food Safety Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Deputy Inspector||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Engineering Services||Architectural Draftsman||More Details|
|17.10.2019||Medical Services||Civil Assistant Surgeon||More Details|
|17.10.2019||General Services||Sainik Welfare Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||General Services||Assistant Development Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||General Services||Assistant Public Relation Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Deputy Commissioner||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Deputy Superindent of Jails||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Assistant Conservator of Forest||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Regional Transport Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Assistant Conservator of Horticulture||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||District Panchayat Raj Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Deputy Collector||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||District Registrar||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Assistant Director||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Assistant Commissioner||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Research Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||BC Welfare Officer||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Agriculture Officers||More Details|
|17.10.2019||State Civil Services A||Sericulture Officers||More Details|
The above table describes the APPSC Exam Calendar 2020. So, candidates preparing for Andhra Pradesh PSC examinations can look into the table shown above.
APPSC Notifications 2020
This Page is designed to provide up to date Information about APPSC Notifications 2019 – 2020 like vacancies, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Important Dates, Hall Tickets, Set Wise Answer Keys, Category Wise Cut Off Marks, Results, Merit List pdf. You can find A – Z details of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) from the below table.
Other Govt Jobs in India 2019 – 20
- 5000 + SSC Jobs 2019 – 20
- 6 Lakh Railway Jobs in India 2019
- Central Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
- Post Office Recruitment in India
- State Wise Government Jobs/Sarkari Naukri in India
What is APPSC Exam?
The full form of APPSC is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It is an authorized agency that is responsible for conducting various examinations to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of posts under the Andhra Pradesh Government.
List of Jobs in APPSC
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, shortly known as APPSC. It is the main responsible body to organize various prestigious competitive entrance exams across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Through these exams, it hires skilled and energetic candidates into available vacant posts. On a regular basis, it hosts distinct notifications at its official portal. psc.ap.gov.in, is the official website of APPSC.
List of various competitive exams organized by the APPSC are as follows
- Assistant Executive Engineer.
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector.
- Drug Inspector
- Legislature Officer
- Town Planning and Building oversears Town & Country Planning
- Asst., Architecture Draftsmen
- Govt., Polytechnic Lecturers
- Group – IV
- Assistant Public Relation Officer
- Export Promotion Officer
- Dy. Superintendent of Police
- Scientific Officer
- Medical Officer
- Marketing Services
- Dental Assistants
- Assistant Electrical Inspector
- Hostel Welfare Officers
- Sr. Stenographers
- Welfare Organizers
- District probation Officers
- Intake Probationer Officer
- Group – I
- Marketing Assistant
- Food Inspector
- Group – II
- Research Assistant etc.
Get in touch with us for more Govt Jobs 2019 in India
APPSC Latest Notifications 2019 – 20 @ psc.ap.gov.in
Annually, huge notifications are announced with multiple vacancies. This is the right time for the candidates preparing for APPSC Exams 2019 – 20. The Newly formed government stated that they are going to provide employment opportunities based on educational qualification. Here we update Latest & Upcoming Notifications released by the APPSC as soon as possible.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Online Registration
Before going to participate in any APPSC Recruitment 2019, candidates should submit the application form before the last date. Officials of APPSC introduced ONE TIME REGISTRATION PROCESS to make the recruitment process easy. Step by step process that helps you to apply for any recruitment is as follows
- Go to the Official Website of APPSC —> https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the LOGIN Button display on the home page.
- Enter details like User ID, Password set at the time of creation.
- Enter Captcha shown in the box without any mistakes
- Click on the login button.
- Find the live notifications as per your qualification
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Upload Scanned Documents as per specifications set by the officials.
- Preview the filled application form before going to submit.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Keep the submitted form safe until the recruitment process end.
APPSC Selection Procedure 2019
The commission has made the Written Test as Mandatory for All Recruitment’s as the proceedings of interviews are always subjected to Public debate, criticism, and presumptions. Moreover, for some recruitment’s the commission has reduced the interview marks or removed the interview process. The commission is ensuring a transparent process in selecting the board members and recently introduced the sealed cover system for the selection interview panel members.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
With the provisions given under Article 315 of the Constitution of India, the Public Service Commissions have been established by the state governments in their respective states. Andhra Service Commission formed in 1953 with the bifurcation of Madras State into Andhra and Madras States. With the formation of Andhra Pradesh State, A.P. Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st November 1956. Before this, Andhra Public Service Commission (APSPSC) is in Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State.
During its formation, Andhra Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission with one Member. Due to an increase in the workload, Government increased the strength of the Commission to 5 Members in the year 1981, 7 Members in the year 1983 and in 1994 the commission is composed of a Chairman and 9 Members. After the separation of Telangana, the present APSPSC is having one chairman and two members. Drona provides all the latest APPSC Notification details on this page for the folks looking for.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Notifications Through Drona
In recent times, APSPSC has significantly reduced the delay time in releasing the results community and zone wise; mostly on the same day evening after the conclusion of interviews.
Drona Provides APPSC Notifications 2019 – 20 complete updates as per officials. Keep visiting this page on a daily basis in order to know about A to Z information on AP Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment. Feel free to comment on us if you have any queries about the APPSC recruitment process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How can I register on APPSC Website?
- Aspirants who wish to participate in the APPSC Recruitment need to register yourself by visiting the official website.
- Go to APPSC Official Website —> https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(jt2u2c0kyq105g1h1iqwz1k4))/Default.aspx
- Click on the Login Tab available at the left side of the menu.
- If you are New User click on the New User.
- Enter User ID and Mobile Number as per specifications mentioned in the home page
- Click on the GO button and enter personal details in the respective fields
- Upload required documents as per dimensions.
- Finally, submit the filled application form and get the APPSC OTPR Login credentials on your registered email id & mobile number.
Q. How can I register in APPSC Website?
- Visit the Official Website of APPSC.
- View the latest posts on the home page.
- Find the latest job notifications
- Download the official notification pdf and read complete details without any mistakes.
- Enter OTPR details if you want to apply for specific recruitment
- Mention all details without any mistakes and upload scanned documents as per the dimensions mentioned in the notification pdf.
- Preview the application form before going to submit.
- Finally, submit the application form before the due date.