AP Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Brief Information
- Conducting Board Name: Eastern Power Distribution Company of A.P Limited
- Post Names: Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Grade-II)
- Total No. of vacant posts: 2859 vacancies
- Job Category: Current Govt Jobs
- Initial date to apply online: 2nd August 2019
- Closing date to apply online: 17th August 2019 upto 19.00 Hrs only.
- Last date for the fee payment: 17th August 2019 upto 23.59 Hrs.
- Mode of application: Online/ Offline
- Official portal: www.apeasternpower.com
APEPDCL Recruitment 2019-20 for JLM Posts
Are you curious to know the Latest AP Govt Job Notifications 2019-20? Recently, Eastern Power Distribution Company of A.P Limited (APEPDCL), Visakhapatnam has given Latest Employment Notification for the recruitment of candidates for Junior Lineman (JLM) Posts. A total of 2859 Energy Assistant (JLM Grade-II) vacancies are going to be filled under APEPDCL Recruitment 2019. Online applications are invited from the male candidates to work in Village/ Ward secretariats in various districts covered in APEPDCL. The detailed notification along with the breakup vacancies & other information are provided in the below sections of the page.
For your convenience purpose, this page is equipped with a lot of stuff related to APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links to apply, etc. Also, check APPSC Jobs here.
APEPDCL Junior Lineman Grade-II Jobs 2019
- Name of the Posts: Junior Lineman Grade-II
- Total No. of Posts: 2859 vacancies.
The circle wise number of vacancies is as follows.
- Village Secretariat: 592
- Ward Secretariat: 87
- Total: 679
- Village Secretariat: 437
- Ward Secretariat: 91
- Total: 528
- Village Secretariat: 277
- Ward Secretariat: 273
- Total: 550
- Village Secretariat: 476
- Ward Secretariat: 107
- Total: 583
- Village Secretariat: 395
- Ward Secretariat: 124
- Total: 519.
APEPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The age limit of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 01.07.2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
- Applicants must possess S.S.L.C/ S.S.C/ 10th Class with I.T.I qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman trade (OR)
- Candidates should have completed Intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Board.
The officials will conduct the following selection processes to recruit the candidates for APEPDCL JLM Vacancy.
- Written Examination.
- Document verification.
Candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram & Eluru).
- Pole climbing
- Meter Reading
- Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale of Rs. 15, 000/- per month as per the organization rules.
Andhra Pradesh EPDCL JLM Application Process
All the interested candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can submit the application form in the prescribed format before the deadline to avoid the server problems. While applying for APEPDCL Jobs, applicants can follow the simple guidelines provided here.
List of Documents required to apply
- Date of Birth Certificate/ SSC Certificate.
- ITI Certificate with marks
- Community Certificate
- Study Certificate from IV to X
- Residence Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Two latest passport size photographs
Steps to apply for APEPDCL Jr Lineman Grade-II Jobs?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the APEPDCL official portal i.e, www.apeasternpower.com or http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/or http://184.108.40.206/JLM19/
- Find the “Latest Advertisement Notification” link.
- Read the details provided in the official APEPDCL notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria before start applying.
- Then, click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the details like personal, academic & other information in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through online/ offline mode.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details before submitting the form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Application Processing fee.
- Candidate applying more than one district/circle will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district. (Max 3 districts including the local district).
- Candidates have to pay the fee through online/ offline mode.
- Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link
- AP Junior Lineman Grade II Syllabus 2019
- AP JLM Previous Year Question Papers 2019
- APEPDCL JLM Hall Tickets 2019
- APEPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019
- APEPDCL JLM Results 2019
You May Also Like