APEPDCL AE Latest Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited (APEPDCL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15
- Post Name: Assistant Engineers (AE)
- Starting date of Application Process: 17th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05th March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Date of Examination: In the Month of March 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- APEPDCL Assistant Engineer Hall Tickets 2019 – Download Here
- Official Website: apeasternpower.com
- Government Jobs 2019
APEPDCL AE Recruitment 2019 Notification – 15 Assistant Engineer Jobs
Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited is going to hire aspirants for filling of Assistant Engineer vacancies in electrical discipline through File No.EPCOR-06002 (24)/1/2019-MPS-2-COR. So, apply for latest AP Govt Jobs 2019 on or before the due date. Check out all the details which we provided before applying. The written exam will be held in the various centers of Visakhapatanam.
AP Eastern Power AE Vacancy Details
Number of assistant engineer positions to be filled in APEPDCL is 15.
- Open-06 Posts
- Local-09 Posts
Contenders those who passed degree in electrical engineering/ electrical & electronics engineering from a recognized university can apply.
Applicants maximum upper age limit to apply is 42 years as on 01st July 2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, 10 years for PH candidates.
- Selected contenders as AE will get pay between Rs.60155-2485-65125-2900-79625-3335-92965/-
- Only through written examination, eligible aspirants will be recruited.
Apply for APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 17th February 2019 to 05th March 2019 contenders can register.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.apeasternpower.com is the link for applicants to apply online. Upload all scanned copies of signature, photograph and documents while applying. Take the printout for future use.
Application fee for SC/ST/BC applicants is Rs.200/- & general category applicants is Rs.700/- Upto 05th March 2019, 01:PM candidates can make payment.