|Name of the Recruitment||Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank (APCOB)|
|No. of Posts||77 Posts|
|Similar Jobs||APPSC Jobs|
|Starting date of Application Process||10th July 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28th July 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type|| Bank Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Assistants, Managers|
APCOB Staff Assistants and Managers Notification 2019
Here is an excellent job opportunity for those aspirants who are looking for AP Govt Jobs. In the recent days, Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank, Vijayawada has released the APCOB Recruitment 2019 Notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 77 Staff Assistant & Manager Vacancies. The www.apcob.org Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will be activated on 10th July 2019 on its official portal. The Closing date for the submission of APCOB Recruitment 2019 Application form is 28th July 2019.
Job seekers who are the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state can utilize this wonderful chance & go through the entire AP Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification details. Graduates whose age limit is between 20-28 years are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Staff Assistant Recruitment 2019. So, Apply Online for APCOB Vacancy 2019 on or before the due date to avoid the last-minute rushness.
On this page, we have also gathered the complete information about Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Notification 2019 like Vacancy, Selection Process, Important Dates, Salary, How to Apply, etc. Check it once before filling the Application Form.
- Staff Assistant: 54
- Managers (Scale-I): 23
- Total No. of Vacancies: 77 Posts
AP Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The age limit & educational qualification that applicants need to fulfil to apply are as follows.
- Applicants should be a local candidate of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The age limit of the candidates should be above 20 years and below 28 years. I.e, Candidates should not be born earlier than 02-06-1991 and later than 01-06-1999 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as follows.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- BC Candidates: 3 Years
- For Physically Challenged- General Candidates: 10 Years
- For Physically Challenged-SC/ST Candidates: 15 Years
- For Physically Challenged- BC Candidates: 13 Years
- For Manager Posts: Applicants must be a Graduate from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50% or above.
- For Staff Assistant Posts: Graduate from a recognized university with an aggregate of 40% or above.
- Candidates having proficiency in the language.
- Knowledge of English is also required.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having Computer knowledge.
APCOB SA Manager Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection of the eligible candidates for APCOB Staff Assistant Vacancy will be on the basis of Online Written Examination and Interview. Get more Govt Jobs
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Staff Assistant Salary
- Selected candidates for APCOB Manager Vacancy will get an attractive pay scale as below.
- For Staff Assistant: Rs. 11,765 – 31, 540/-
- For Manager: Rs. 23, 700 – 42, 020/-.
APCOB SA Managers Recruitment Online Application Process
Interested candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for APCOB Jobs from 10/07/2019 up to 28/07/2019 @ www.apcob.org No other mode of applications are entertained by the officials. Before applying online, candidates should have a valid Personal Email-ID and Mobile Number which will be kept active through the completion of the APCOB Recruitment Process. Also, keep the scanned copies of the photograph & signature in the prescribed format. The simple guidelines/ procedure of filling the APCOB Staff Assistant Application Form is as follows.
- Scan & Upload of Photograph & Signature
- Payment of Fees.
- Simple Steps to Apply for APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment?
- Go to the APCOB Official Website i.e, www.apcob.org
- On the home, click on “APPLY ONLINE” which will appear on the New screen.
- To register, click the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, Email-ID, etc.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated on the screen.
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- If you are unable to complete the Application form, you can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE & NEXT” tab.
- Before the submission of the Application form, verify all the details filled in it.
- After verifying, click on the Final Submit button.
- Validate your details & Save the Form by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Then, proceed to upload the scanned photograph & signature as per the specifications.
- Further, proceed to fill other details in the Application form.
- Then, click on the “Preview” tab to preview & verify the application form before final submission.
- If required, modify the details, and hit the “Final Submit” button after ensuring that all the details entered by you are correct.
- Click on the “Payment” tab to proceed for payment.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button.
The Application fee including the intimation charges is as follows.
- SC/ST/PC Candidates: Rs. 413/-
- For General/ BC Candidates: Rs. 590/-.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only using Credit Card/ Debit Card, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The APCOB Staff Assistant Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.