Latest News (as on 27/07/2019): The official AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary Notification 2019 was released on 26th July 2019. Stay tuned to our page for more regular updates of AP Government Job Notifications.
AP Ward Secretary Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Name of the Organization: AP Ward Sachivalayam
- Name of the Posts: Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other
- Total No. of Vacancies: 27854
- Job Category: All India Government Jobs
- Initial date to fill application form: 27th July 2019
- APSPDCL JLM Exam Syllabus 2019
- APSPDCL JLM Hall Tickets 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 10th August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test, Document Verification
- Application Mode: Online
- Official site: wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notification 2019
Here is an excellent job opportunity for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for AP Govt Jobs. The AP Government has issued AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs Notification 2019 on its official portal on 26.07.2019. For the quick governance in urban and rural areas, the AP Government has decided to form the AP Ward Sachivalayam for every 4000 people.
A total of 3775 ward secretariats will set up across the state for which 27854 posts are going to be filled in various districts of AP state. AP Ward Sachivalayams will provide ten services to the people. The appointed ward secretaries will enquire regarding the services of village volunteers & receive applications on various problems from the people. Candidates those who are interested in doing this job can apply for AP Ward Secretary Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date ie., 10th August 2019. Get more information regarding AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links to apply, etc here. Also, check APPSC Govt Job Notifications here.
Andhra Pradesh Ward Secretariat Vacancy
A total of 27854 vacancies are going to be filled under AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. The post names are as follows:
- Ward Administrative Secretary – 3,307,
Ward Amenities Secretary – 3,601,
- Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary – 3,648,
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary – 3,786,
Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary – 3,770,
- Ward Welfare and Development Secretary – 3,786,
- Ward Energy Secretary,
Ward Health Secretary -3,786,
- Ward Revenue Secretary – 2,170,
- Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary Posts – 3,786
AP Ward Secretariat Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 36 years.
- See the official notification to get the detailed age criteria.
- Ward Administrative Secretary: completed degree
- Ward Amenities Secretary: Must possess a diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Ward Energy Secretary: Completed diploma
- Ward Health Secretary: Having a degree in Nursing or Pharma D
- Ward Revenue Secretary: completed degree
- Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary: Completed degree
- Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary: Degree in Science or Engineering
- Ward Education Secretary: Completed Degree
- Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary: Possess a diploma in Urban Planning
- Ward Welfare and Development Secretary: Possess a degree in Sociology or Anthropology.
ఏపీ వార్డు సచివాలయ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019 – Important Dates
- Official AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary Notification issued date: 27th July 2019 from 11.00 AM
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 10th August 2019 upto 11.59 PM
- Selection test date: August 16th to September 15th, 2019.
- Document Verification dates: 16th September 2019 to 18th September 2019
- Availability of Final Selection List: 20th September 2019
- Training for Selected candidates: 23rd September 2019 to 28th September 2019
- Posting date: 30th September 2019
- Further Job Proceedings and Other Practical Training: 7th October 2019 to 16th November 2019
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Written Examination & Document Verification.
- The AP Government will offer a good pay scale of Rs. 15,000/- to the selected candidates.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretariat Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs on or before the due date to avoid the server issues.
How to Apply?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, find the related link & read the AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary Notification details.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Verify all the details in the application form before submitting it.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite application fee as provided in the official notification.
- AP Village Sachivalayam Secretariat Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Apply Online for AP Ward Secretariat Jobs
You can Also Like