AP VRO Highlights & Scheduled Dates
- 1.6 Lakh AP Grama Sachivayalam Jobs 2019 – Apply Now
- Department Name: Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1100
- Post Name: Village Revenue Officers
- Starting date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: ccla.ap.gov.in
Apply Online 1100 VRO Jobs in Revenue Department AP
AP VRO Notification 2019 is in process to release out in the end of March 2019. The officials has already announced to recruit and fill the Village Revenue Officer positions. Almost in every district of Andhra Pradesh there is a lack of VRO to provide services to the society. 1100 (tentative) empty positions will be filled through this Employment News. Prepare for the upcoming written exam as per AP VRO Notification 2019 Syllabus. http://ccla.ap.gov.in/CCLA/Index.aspx is the link to know more updates.
VRO Vacancy Details
1100 vacant positions of village revenue officers to be filled in Revenue Department of AP. Grab district wise vacancy details in down lines.
- Kurnool – 105
- Srikakulam – 77
- Vijayanagaram – 90
- Visakhapatnam – 41
- East Godavari – 87
- West Godavari – 51
- Ananthapuram – 64
- Kadapa – 27
- Krishna – 64
- Guntur – 83
- Prakasam – 117
- Nellore – 48
- Chittoor – 104
- Intermediate or its equivalent passed contenders can apply for AP VRO JObs.
- 18 Years is the minimum age limit.
- 40 Years is the maximum age limit.
- Candidates will get monthly income as per norms and rules.
There will be a written examination, through which participants will be shortlisted.
Job searchers can apply for AP VRO Recruitment 2019 Notification through ONLINE mode. Check the PDF to know AP VRO Notification 2019 Last Date.
Trending Jobs in Live