AP VRA Latest News
- Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department
- Total No. of Vacancies: 3000
- Post Name: Village Revenue Assistant (VRA)
- Starting date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://ccla.ap.gov.in
AP Village Revenue Assistants Recruitment 2019 Notification – 3000 Jobs
Hurry job hunters! here is a new job advertisement which will be soon going to release out by Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department. 3000 Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) jobs in Kurnool, Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram, Visakhapatnam, Ananthapuram, Kadapa, Guntur, Krishna etc districts. So, aspirants belonging to respective districts get ready to apply once the VRA Notification 2019 AP published out. Unemployed youth those who just passed SSC from a recognized board can willing to apply. Here is the official website http://ccla.ap.gov.in to get more information.
3000 AP VRA Vacancy Details
Number of Village Revenue Assistant jobs to be filled in Department of Revenue, AP are 3000. District wise segregation of vacancies are as follows.
- Kurnool – 176
- Srikakulam – 176
- Vijayanagaram – 137
- Visakhapatnam – 12
- East Godavari – 357
- West Godavari – 360
- Ananthapuram – 167
- Kadapa – 128
- Krishna – 403
- Guntur – 425
- Prakasam – 282
- Nellore – 145
- Chittoor – 188
The qualification to apply for VRA position is 10th class pass.
- Lower Age Limit-18 Years
- Upper Age Limit-40 Years
As per the norms of the department.
- Contenders will have written examination. Go through the official PDF.
As of our knowledge contenders can submit applications through ONLINE for AP VRA Recruitment 2019. The start and last dates to register are to be announced.
How to Apply Online?
http://ccla.ap.gov.in/CCLA/Index.aspx is the link used to register.
Go through the official advertisement to know category wise application fee.
- AP VRA Jobs Notification PDF – Download here
- AP VRA Apply Online link