|Name of the Recruitment||Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department|
|Name of The post ||Village Fisheries Assistant |
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview, and document verification|
|Job Type||AP Govt Jobs|
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2020
Applicants who have applied for the notification of AP Village Fisheries Assistant can find the information about the syllabus to prepare for the written examination. Candidates have to download the AP Village Fisheries Assistant exam Syllabus from the official website and find out the exam pattern selection process and other related details for the AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus Previous paper from the following sections.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Selection Process
The selection process is carried out by conducting the written test and interview for the applied aspirants. Go through the AP Village Fishers Assistant Recruitment for more details.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern for AP Village Fisheries Assistant
The test pattern for the AP Village Fisheries Assistant is shared below.
|Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Duration (Mins)||No of Questions|
|Part A: General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50|
|Part B: Gear and Craft, Health Management, Postharvest technology, Fisher Economics, Pond Management, Fish and Prawn feed management, Marines Fisheries, Biology of fish and prawn, Aquaculture, Seed Production.||100||100||100|
Download AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus Pdf
Part A: General Studies & Mental Ability
- Physical geography of Andhra Pradesh.
- Critical welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Development in science and Technology and IT.
- Current affairs of State, Country, and World, and It's essential.
- Indian polity and governance
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- History & Culture of AP.
- Quantitative aptitude, including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Andhra Pradesh.
- public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to
- General Science and its day to day life
Part B: Taxonomy, Ecology, and Biology of Fish and Prawn
- External Morphology of Fish and Prawn
- Fish pond ecology-pond ecosystem, food chain, ecological pyramids
- Abiotic and Biotic factors of pond
- Anatomy and physiology of fish and prawn
- Taxonomy of commercially important fishes and prawns
- Brackish water aquaculture systems
- Integrated aquaculture
- Seaweed culture, Air-breathing fish culture
- Advanced aquaculture, RAS, Biofloc
- Freshwater aquaculture systems
- Principles of Aquaculture
Seed Production of fish and Prawn
- Broodstock Management
- Induced breeding of fish and prawn
- Fish and prawn hatchery management
- Nursery, Rearing and culture pond management
- Fish farm layout, design, and construction
- Routine pond management
- Water and soil quality management
Fish and Prawn Feed Management
- Feed conversion ratio, Biological values
- Natural and artificial feeds,
- Food and feeding habits
- Conservation of marine Turtles & mammals
- Sea safety & Navigational equipment
- Registration of marine Fishing Craft
- Marine resources of Andhra Pradesh
- Tides, Currents, waves, monsoons, continental shelf, upwelling & sinking
- Important marine fishery; coastal, offshore & deep-sea species
- Importance of by-catch Reduction Devices Turtle Excluder Device
- Fish Landing Centres, Fishing Harbours Management
- Marine Fishing ban period
- Coastal Security – MFR Act, MS Act
Fish and Prawn Health Managements
- Fish and Prawn diseases
- Control measures of fish and prawn diseases
Gear and Craft Fishing methods
- Types of crafts and gears used in capture fishery
- Different types of gear materials
- Fabrication and preservations of fishing gears
- Fish and Prawn processing and preservation
- Quality Control
- Value-added fish products
- Different types of fish markets and marketing channels
- Fisherman co-operative societies and their functions
- Fisheries institutions, Government Schemes, and policies
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Previous Papers
Candidates have to go through the details of the model papers, which help them to make proper preparation for the examination. Check the following information and know the information about the type of questions being asked in the test paper.
Best Books to Prerea for AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam
Other Important links