APPSC TPBO Exam Notifications 2019
- Board Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)
- Post Name: Town Planning & Building Overseer
- Total no of Posts: 18
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13th March 2019
- APPSC TPBO Recruitment 2019 Notification
- All State Govt Jobs 2019
- Tentative Main Exam Date: 25th May 2019
- Official Site: https://psc.ap.gov.in
AP TPBO Syllabus 2019 @ psc.ap.gov.in
Hurrah!!!!!!! Andhra Pradesh PSC Town Planning & Building Overseer Exam Syllabus complete details enlisted on this page to help candidates who are going to face the Written Exam on scheduled date. The AP TPBO 2019 Syllabus helps an individual to make their preparation strategy effective and proper way. So, you just scroll down entire page and see official exam syllabus in combine with pattern to improve your preparation skills. Get AP Jobs 2019.
Andhra Pradesh PSC TPBO Exam Pattern 2019
Before move on to the exam pattern, we see the selection process of APPSC TPBO Recruitment 2019. Officials said that the applied candidates will be appointed in Town Planning & Building Overseer post through their performance in the written exam followed by the interview. The Exam Pattern helps individual to understand about structure and scheme of examination.
- Screening Test
- Mains Exam (Online)
AP TPBO Written Examination Structure
- The Question Paper set in Objective Type.
- There are two papers in the written exam paper I & paper II.
- Maximum Marks of the written exam is 300.
- Each individual carries ONE Mark.
- Duration of the TPBO Exam is 300 Min.
- There shall be of Negative Marking for each wrong answer question. 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Download psc.ap.gov.in TPBO Exam Syllabus 2019
Paper – I: General Studies & Mental Ability
- National and International Events
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Indian polity and governance
- Economic development
- Disaster management
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical ability
- Analytical ability
- Data Analysis
Paper – 2: Subject
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures
- Construction of Ordinary Scale
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS code
These are some important topics of AP TPBO Examination 2019. Find detailed Exam syllabus along with pattern from useful links we enclosed here.
Useful Links to Download