Download AP TET Results 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Exam Conducting Department: Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Name of the Posts: Primary Teachers and Upper Primary Teacher posts
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category: Latest Government Jobs
- Official website: https://aptet.apcfss.in/
- Also, get AP Govt Jobs here.
Andhra Pradesh TET Teacher Results 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education will issue the AP TET 2020 Result shortly. Candidates who have participated in the written examination on the designated dates are searching for the results now. We are providing a direct attachment to fetch the Andhra Pradesh TET Result along with the cutoff marks and merit list PDF. By the results, competitors can find the marks secured by them in the examination.
Every applied candidate needs to know the Andhra Pradesh TET Results 2020. Because it represents the qualifying status, i.e., you are qualified or not. The simple process to download the Andhra Pradesh teacher examination result is mentioned in the below modules. Participants must be ready with their registration number and date of birth to get your AP TET Results 2020.
How to Download AP Results 2020?
- In the official site of Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh, i.e., https://aptet.apcfss.in/
- On the home page, search for the ‘AP TET Exam Results 2020’ link Tab
- Click on that relevant link
- A new login page with Registration Number and Date of Birth fields will open
- Applicants need to enter the data in the login credentials which you got after filling the application form
- Once you check the details, press the submit button
- Then, the AP TET 2020 Results PDF will appear on the screen
- Download the result document & take a hard copy of it for future guidance.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment 2020 Selection Process involves the written test and interview. The applied postulants must appear in the written exam and get qualify marks to obtain primary and upper primary teacher jobs.
- Written Exam
Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh released AP TET Recruitment notification 2020 for the Teacher posts. Interested Andhra Pradesh job seekers should refer to the official notification to know the eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
Intenders who have to meet the eligibility requirements can apply online for Andhra Pradesh TET Jobs 2020 by the end date of the applications. Applied aspirants can get the Andhra Pradesh TET Result 2020 link at the bottom of this article.
The intenders who write AP TET Exam 2020 on the scheduled date have to check the answer key. Initially, download the answer key from the official portal and compare your responses with the original answers provided on the sheet for that appropriate set. If your answer matches with original ones, then add marks, else deduct marks for the wrong answer. In this way, aspirants can expect the scored marks, and you can evaluate your AP TET Results 2020.
Cut Off Marks
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Cut off Marks plays a vital role in the recruitment selection process by deciding the future of the applied contenders. The minimum possible percentage of the marks that participants must score in the teacher examination to get qualified is nothing but the AP TET cutoff marks.
Generally, the officials of the Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh publish the cut off along with the notification. The recruiters will decide AP TET Cut Off by considering the below specific factors.
- Total number of vacant posts
- Total no. of applied candidates who have attended the written exam
- Maximum marks scored by the applied aspirants
- Last year cut off
- Reservation of categories (SC, ST, OBC) etc.
The aspirants whose names or roll numbers in the Andhra Pradesh TET Merit List 2020 PDF can be selected for the teacher posts. The AP TET merit list 2020 is also called as the selection list. The higher authorities of the Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh will release the merit list after the declaration of results 2020.