- Attention(18.03.2019): AP Postal Provisional Key of LDCE For Promotion to Postman/ Mail Guard from MTS
AP Postal Circle Current Notification & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board: Andhra Pradesh Postal Department
- Post Names: Postman / Mail Guard posts
- No. of Posts: 22 posts
- Starting Date to Apply: 31st January 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 28th February 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Mode of Apply: ONLINE
- Official Site: http://www.appost.in
- AP Postman/ Mail Guard Jobs Question Papers
Postman / Mail Guard Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle 2019
Online applications are invited to fill up the posts of Postman / Mail Guard by Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. So, eligible applicants can apply the application forms over the link which is mentioned below from 31st January 2019 to 28th February 2019. Last date to pay the fee at post offices is on 05th March 2019 and closure date for final submission of application through online is on 08th March 2019, The admit cards and exam date for written exam will be announced soon in the year 2019. http://www.appost.in is the link to know more details about this notification and look more into AP Govt Jobs 2019.
Vacancy Details in AP Postal Circle 2019
Total number of vacancies is to be filled in AP Postal Circle is 22 posts.
Region and Division / Unit wise vacancies are given below.
Vijayawada – 09 posts
- Bhimavaram – 02 posts
- Eluru – 02 posts
- Gudivada – 03 posts
- Guntur – 02 posts
- Vijayawada – 01 post
- Kurnool – 06 posts
- Visakhapatnam – 04 posts
- Kakinada – 02 posts
- Rajahmundry – 01 post
- Visakhapatnam – 01 post
- Kurnool – 03 posts
- RMS TP Dn, Tirupathi – 03 posts
Candidates must possess matriculation certificate from any recognized university.
- Applicants who have minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years of age can apply the application form in AP Postal Circle Notification 2019.
- Relaxation period for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC / Ex – Servicemen candidates is 03 years.
Selected aspirants will get monthly income is Rs.21,7000/- in Level – 3 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC with admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time.
Applied candidates will be recruited on the basis of written exam.
Through ONLINE mode applicants can fill the application form in AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 to the posts of Postman / Mail Guard. Last date to apply is on 28th February 2019.
Application fee for all candidates is Rs. 100/- and examination fee for male candidates and Ex – Servicemen is Rs.400/-
How to Apply Online?
Contenders can apply for the jobs in AP Postal Circle through the official link which is given below.
Useful Links to Apply
- AP Postal Circle Jobs PDF Notification for Postman / Mail Guard
- Apply Online for Postman / Mail Guard Jobs in AP Postal 2019
Related Posts in AP Govt Jobs 2019