|Name of the Recruitment|| Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Job Type||Central Jobs|
|Starting date for Registration and Payment of the fee||Update soon|
|Last date for registration||Update soon|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Similar Jobs||AP State Govt jobs|
AP Postal Circle GDS Notification
Hi Guys, Are you looking for Postal Circle Jobs? If yes, you are on the right page. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is going to issue an advertisement notification to recruit the candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The online registration starting and ending dates are announced soon. Candidates who are searching for AP Govt Jobs can grab this chance and apply for AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 before the deadline.
Other details of AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification like the number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, the application process, etc are shared here.
- Post Names: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Number of vacancies: Various
AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation in the maximum limit is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Candidates as per rules and regulations of the organization.
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
- PwD + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD)+SC/ST: 15 years
- Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have a compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the eligible candidates will be made as per the automatically generated AP Postal GDS merit list as per the norms based on the candidate’s submitted online applications.
- No weightage is given for higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in 10th class from an approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals is the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of his or her academic merit only.
AP Postal Circle GDS Posts Salary
This job offers a good pay scale to the selected candidates as follows:
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak Posts
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.12,000/-
Candidates have to apply for AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 through online mode only. All the willing and eligible candidates have to apply for Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Jobs through @ https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline The following details that candidates need to provide to get the Registration Number are as follows:
- Name (In capital letter as per 10th class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability
- (HH/OH/VH) – Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
How to Apply for AP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs?
- The simple steps for filling the AP Postal GDS application form is as follows:
- Log on to the AP Postal Circle official portal i.e, http://www.appost.in/
- On the home page, find the related link “Andhra Pradesh (----- Posts)” in Live Notifications section
- Click on that link
- Read the full details in the AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf
- Check the eligibility details and click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill the appropriate details in the AP Postal GDS application form
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the scanned copies of the following documents in the prescribed format
- SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- DOB proof if DOB is not in the SSC
- Memo 1 ( for a candidate not qualified in the single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for a candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability
- Photo and Signature
- Verify all the filled details before the final submission of the form
- Hit on the “Submit” button and take the printout of the application form
- Keep the hard copy of the AP Postal GDS application form for future reference
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST, PwD Candidates: Nill
- Candidates have to make the examination fee payment through Credit/ Debit cards/Net Banking.
AP Postal GDS Cut Off Marks
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle strictly follows thee rules and regulations given by Indian Post while deciding the cut-off and selecting the candidates for the post of GDS. The cut off decide the task is not an easy job. Various important factors are considered while fixing the cut off for GDS pots. Academic merit plays a key role here. Based on the academic marks the cut off will be decided for GDS.
AP Postal GDS Result/ Merit List 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Postal GDS Result will be declared in the form of a merit list. This list will be prepared on the basis of academic merit of the candidates and age of the candidate, preference chosen by them. The AP Post Office GDS merit list consists of the name of the candidate, Posta code allotted, sub posts office, category of the candidates etc. Download AP postal merit Ellis and find your name in it.