AP Constable Final Written Exam Results 2019
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has released final written exam results for the post of Constable on 29th July 2019. So, the appeared contenders can check the results with an official link in the below sections. You may visit the official site http://slprb.ap.gov.in/ to know more details.
Overview of APSLPRB Results 2019
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
- No. of Posts: 2,723
- Post Name: Constable
- Selection Process: Prelims, PMT, PET, Final Exam
- Exam Name: Final Written Exam
- Category Name: Result
- Official Site: http://slprb.ap.gov.in/
- Results Release: 29th July 2019
Last year November the APSLPRB has announced a notification to fill the 2,723 vacant posts. For this APSLPRB Constable Recruitment, 3.94 lakhs have enrolled. Candidates those who are searching for police jobs this is a great opportunity to get placement in AP Amaravathi Government. Check latest details about AP Govt Jobs 2019.
The applied candidates of AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 need to undergo a selection process to get selected as Constable. The rounds are like
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Final Written Examination
How to Check AP Police Constable Final Results 2019?
- Firstly, you must visit the official site of APSPLRB.
- The APSPLRB official site is http://slprb.ap.gov.in/
- The home page will arrive.
- Search for AP Police Constable Results in the latest news section.
- After finding, click on that link.
- Enter asked details like
- Hall Ticket number
- Date of Birth
- Cross Check the details once before the clicking on the “Get Results” option.
- After checking the results take a print out for future use.
- Click on the below link mentioned for getting direct results.
Download Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Results 2019
Direct Link to Get: AP Police Constable Final Exam Results 2019
Category Wise Eligible Candidates List
Know the category wise eligible candidates list in the below image. Post wise vacancy details are listed here.
- Total – 2,723
- Civil Constable – 1600
- AR Constable – 300
- APSP Constable – 300
- Fireman – 400
- Jail Warders (Males) – 100
- Jail Warders (Female) – 23
You May Also Like