AP Police Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Organization: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh
- Post Names: Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP)
- Advertisement Number: 40l R&T/ Rect. 1 /2019
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Post Code: 42
- Number of Total Vacancies: 50
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Written Test date: 17th November 2019 (Sunday)
- Job Category: Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official Site: http://slprb.ap.gov.in/
- Name of the Category: Exam Syllabus
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అసిస్టెంట్ పబ్లిక్ ప్రాసిక్యూటర్ సిలబస్ 2019
Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has issued the syllabus for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts in the official notification. Individuals can gather detailed AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019 pdf from the below sections. Updated AP Police APP Exam Syllabus 2019 helps the contenders by giving the subject wise subtopics that are going to be asked in the examination.
Downloading Andhra Pradesh Asst Public Prosecutor Official Syllabus 2019 is essential for the applicants. By using this exam syllabus, people will get a clear idea of what to prepare for the exam. Therefore get complete AP PoliceAssistantt Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern, and prepare well.
AP State Level Police Recruitment Board APP Selection Procedure
Candidates who wish to get Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs through AP Police Recruitment must prepare for a written test followed by an interview. Job aspirants who have filled the online applications should give their best in the selection process rounds to crack the job.
- Written Exam
AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Test Pattern 2019
Andhra Pradesh Police Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern 209 gives useful information about the written test. You can check the details like subject names, their weightage, importance. Job seekers can also know the marking scheme, type of questions, the total number of questions involved, and the test period from the AP Police APP Paper Pattern.
- Candidates need to attend the written exam in two papers.
- Both papers are in the English language only.
- Each paper has 200 marks & 200 questions.
- The exam time for Paper I is from 10 am to 1 pm. For paper II is from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm on the same day.
- Applicants have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using the Blue/ Black ballpoint pen.
- Paper I contains objective type quetions. Where as Paper II has descriptive questions.
AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019
Both Paper I & II:
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Constitution of India
- Criminal Rules of Practice and Circular Orders, 1990
- The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Minor Acts
- The Protection of Civil Rights Act, 2006
- The Passport Act, 1967
- The unlawful Activities Prevention Act, 1967
- The probation of Offenders Act,1958
- The immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
- The Child Labor (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986
- The Protection of Human Right Act,1993
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection) Act,2015
- The Protection of children from sexual offenses Act, 2012
- The identification of Prisoners Act 1920
- Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance 1944
- The Transplantation of human organs Act, 1994
- The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2006
- The Prevention of damage to damage to the Public property Act, 1984
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- The Explosive Substance Act, 1908
- The Right to Information Act, 2005
- The Schedu[e Castes and Scheduled Tribes (POA) Act, 1989
- The Arms Act, 1959
- The Explosive Act, 1884
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- The Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Lotteries Regulation Act 1998
- The A.P. Seeds Act
- AP Anti Social and Hazardous Activities Act,1980
- The A.P. Protection of Depositors of Financial Establishment Act, 1999
- The A.P. Forest Act, 1967
- AP Special Courts Act, 2016
- Drug offenders, Goondas, Immoral Traffic Offenders and Land Grabbers Act, 1986
- The Andhra Pradesh (Andhra Area) DistrictPolicee Act, 1859
- AP Habitual Offenders Act,1982
- The A.P. Prevention of Damages Activities of Boot Leggers, Dacoits
- The A.P. Fire Services Act
- The A.P. Factories Act
- The A.P. Pesticides Act
- The A.P. Excise Act, 1968 and Rules
- The A.P. Towns Nuisances Act, 1889
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పోలీసు ఎపిపి సిలబస్ 2019
You Can Also Apply For