APSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Result and Merit List will be available here very soon. Aspirants who have applied and appeared for the written exam on 17th November 2019 can check the AP Police APP Result, Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Final Selection List on this page.
AP Police Asst Public Prosecutor Result Merit List
At present, the officials have not released the APSLPRB Result date. Soon, after the official release, we will attach here the direct links to check results, cut off, merit list. At the time of checking the APSLPRB Result and Merit List, candidates have to enter the login details like registration number/ hall ticket number, password/ date of birth, mobile number, etc.
APSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Merit List comprises the list of the candidates who have selected for the further selection process (i.e., Interview). In the meanwhile, candidates can check the details regarding APSLPRB APP Notification, selection process, results, merit list, cut off marks, qualifying marks, final selection list, intimation letter here.
AP SLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Selection List 2019 – Overview
- Conducting Organization Name: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh
- Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh State Prosecution Department
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP)
- Total no. of vacancies: 50 posts
- Advt No: 40/R&T/Rect.1/2019
- Type of Job: Government Jobs in India
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-10-2019
- Download date of Hall Ticket: 7 days before the date of Written Test
- Written Exam Date (Paper-I and II): 17-11-2019 (from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM and Paper-ll from 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)
- Result Release date: Update Soon
- Merit List Release Date: Notify Soon
- Interview Dates: Update Soon
- Mode of application: Online
- Official portal: http://slprb.ap.gov.in
- Check AP Govt Jobs 2019 here
Andhra Pradesh Police APP Notification 2019
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh has recently invited the application forms from the eligible candidates to fill 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Police Jobs can grab this chance and apply for APSLPRB Jobs on or before the due date, i.e., 31st October 2019
Candidates who have applied for AP Police APP Recruitment 2019 have to appear for the written test on 17th November 2019. After the completion of the written test, the officials will release the results, cut off, answer key, merit list, final selection list, etc. We Drona.in team will provide all the updates regarding APSLPRB APP Recruitment 2019 on this page soon after the officials have released on its official portal.
APSLPRB Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs Selection Process
The selection process for APSLPRB APP vacancies involves the following stages.
- Written Test
AP Police APP Qualifying Marks
The following are the minimum marks candidates have to score to qualify in the Written examination (in each paper).
- 40% for OCs;
- 35% for BCs; and
- 30% for SCs /STs /ExServicemen
Candidates will be disqualified if he/she fails to get qualifying marks even in one paper.
AP SLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Results
At present, the officials have not released AP Police APP Results on its official portal. But, we can expect the results in a short time after the completion of the written exam.
AP Police APP Cut off Marks
Cut off is the level designed to limit measure the eligibility, and candidates must gain required marks to appear for the further rounds. APSLPRB APP cut off marks will be set by the officials. The cut off marks depend on the following factors:
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- Total number of vacancies available
- The difficulty level of the exam
How to Check the AP Police APP Result and Merit List?
- Go to the APSLPRB official portal, i.e., http://slprb.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, find the “Results” link
- Find the related result and merit list link on that page
- Fill the empty fields with login details such as registration number, date of birth, mobile number
- After entering, hit the “Submit” button
- Download the APSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Merit List on the desktop
- Check the details provided in it to know your result and selection for the further rounds
APSLPRB Asst Public Prosecutor Intimation Letter
Candidates who qualify the Written Test will receive an intimation regarding the interview date through the website, i.e., http://slprb.ap.gov.in. Candidates should bring the APSLPRB APP intimation Letter along with them at the time of the interview.
Andhra Pradesh Police APP Interview Process
Contenders who get selected will be called for the interview in a 1:2 ratio based on their marks in the written exam out of 400 (200 in paper-l and 200 in paper-ll) regarding the number of vacancies. An interview will carry a maximum of 25 marks. In case if he/she does not attend for an interview, they will not be considered for final selection.
APSLPRB Asst Public Prosecutor Final Selection
The final selection will be based on the merit of the candidates in each category based on the total score in the written examination in papers- I and paper- ll (400 marks) and interview (25 marks). If a tie occurs between the candidates, the preference is given to the candidate who was born earlier. At the time of filling the vacancies, the first 30% of the posts are filled following the combined locals and non-locals merit list, and thereafter, the remaining 10% posts are filled by the locals only.
Direct Link to download APSLPRB APP Merit List
Links You May Also Like